Sick Puppies @ 12th & Porter - FREE TICKETS

Current Contests
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Susanna
Founder
Founder

Sick Puppies @ 12th & Porter - FREE TICKETS

Unread postby Susanna » 11 Apr 2009 21:43

Hey guys,

We have 7 tickets (good for 2 people each) to give away FREE to the Puppies show in my home town of Nashville next weekend.

All the details can be found on their MySpace blog (http://www.myspace.com/sickpuppies)

NOTE: Transportation & Lodging are not included. (We had the first 6 people drawn for the Dallas show tell us they couldn't get there...so heads up).

You can also get tickets AT THE DOOR for only $5 a pop. Well worth it. I'm pumped. Are you?

To enter, simply send an email to:
sickpuppiesworldcrew@gmail.com

With ALL of the following information:

Full name:
Email address:
Date of Birth:
Address including postal code:

WINNERS DRAWN ON THURSDAY & NOTIFIED ON THURSDAY.

Susanna
Founder
Founder

Re: Sick Puppies @ 12th & Porter - FREE TICKETS

Unread postby Susanna » 14 Apr 2009 18:54

Hello guys!

We just got word that we have gotten our hands on 2 tickets to the Rock Prophecies film that features Sick Puppies at the Nashville Film Festival. So we will have ONE grand prize which will be a ticket for the winner and a guest to BOTH the film screening and the concert following.

If you have already entered - no worries you're in the draw for the grand prize. If you have NOT - there's still time.

WINNERS WILL BE DRAWN ON THURSDAY.

To enter please send an email to: sickpuppiesworldcrew@gmail.com with ALL of the following information:

Email Address:
Full Name:
Address (including postal code):
Phone number to reach you during the day on Thursday if you win:
Date of Birth:

Entrants will be drawn during the morning on THURSDAY and all winners are responsible for their own transportation and lodging.

Show:
12th & Porter
114 12th Avenue North
Nashville, TN 37212
Show: 10 pm

Additionally - if you are LOCAL and would like to WIN tickets to see the Rock Prophecies screening on WEDNESDAY NIGHT (the band will not be present) we will give away 2 sets for this screening (4 people total). Please put WEDNESDAY SCREENING in your subject line of your email. These tickets are very hard to come by - and you can see the film before the general public at this film festival.

Thanks guys!

dolfen
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Sick Puppies @ 12th & Porter - FREE TICKETS

Unread postby dolfen » 17 Apr 2009 16:19

Susanna I have a question.. I still haven't received the email with the info about the show tomorrow night.. so if you can please send one to me..

kydolfen@yahoo.com

Can't wait to see you there..

Return to “Contests”