Sick Puppies CD Search - 300 Points to the winner!

Current Contests
frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby frodolover36 » 15 Apr 2008 07:57

ive started my search. im really excited for this! its gunna be a lot of fun!

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby frodolover36 » 15 Apr 2008 08:00

so do u want us to post the pics and all the info on here or email/message them to u?

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Shamrock » 15 Apr 2008 11:21

:o what you're not going to post them here for me to giggle at!?

I had a dream of a cd rack that looked a lot like Donna's shelf. And strangely enough, Colton's "cd with bonus tshirt" was for sale on it. Maybe it's a sign I should participate just for the hell of it. lol

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby frodolover36 » 15 Apr 2008 11:26

haha thats awesome. maybe it is a sign. lol. u should do it. its gunna be fun. i know i cant wait to really get started

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

xsacramentoflove
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby xsacramentoflove » 15 Apr 2008 15:19

oo, now just to remember my camera next time I wander into town... offhand I can remember 2 FYE's, a K-Mart, a Walmart... probably something else too.

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 15 Apr 2008 17:08

frodo: I've got an interesting location in mind to hit 8-)

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby frodolover36 » 15 Apr 2008 19:49

o yeah?? what????

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 15 Apr 2008 19:50

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 15 Apr 2008 22:43

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby frodolover36 » 16 Apr 2008 08:54

awwww ok.... ive got a couple up my sleeve too ;)

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

xsacramentoflove

Unread postby xsacramentoflove » 16 Apr 2008 13:50

okay... not sure if I should post them here or not, but I went to all the stores I could think of today that sell CD's near me... only 4, but I'll probably go to NY sometime before May, and I know of quite a few stores there I can check out.

Today I went to-
- FYE - Rt 7, Rutland, VT - 5 copies
- FYE @ Diamond Run Mall, Rutland, VT - 2 copies [one "normal" and one w/ the t-shirt]
- K-Mart @ Diamond Run Mall, Rutland, VT - NONE! Shame on them... Actually, I was really disappointed in their selection overall... now I know why I don't shop there...
- Wal-Mart - Merchant's Row, Rutland, VT - 1 copy, but it was edited... :-/

FYE #1- Had it displayed in two areas, on the top shelf where it's easily visible, and down with everything else.

FYE #2 - I fixed their display so the SP cd's were in the front... lol

K-Mart - Believe it or not, that's the entire 'S' section... except for a handful that were on the other side...

Wal-Mart - Had one, but it was rather buried... took me awhile to find it. But I put it back in front of everything else...

BUT Wal-Mart's version was edited... Don't know about everyone else, but I absolutely hate edited CD's... They even edited the cd jacket. It's blurry, couldn't get my camera to focus on the words. Just thought it was kinda funny...

And then, of course, the picture of me... I'm horrible at taking pictures of myself...

Have my favorite SP shirt on... and the green guitar pick I'm wearing is (er.. was) Shim's, I caught it at a show. I actually have 3, but only that one is on a necklace.

tiffoloveshugs
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby tiffoloveshugs » 16 Apr 2008 14:12

aww man!
I have no way of doing this since I only have my permit and my mom wont have the patience to bring me. :(

hshiau
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby hshiau » 16 Apr 2008 14:45

Btw, I'm assuming outlets that sell CD's like Starbucks are out. We have probably 300 of those here in NYC. :)

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 16 Apr 2008 17:33

Haha! xsacramentoflove I love how you moved the CDs to the front. 8-)

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 16 Apr 2008 18:19

I do it all the time for bands I like lol. =P

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 16 Apr 2008 18:59

My question is: do we just post all the pics and locations on here?? Or do we email them?

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

hshiau
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby hshiau » 17 Apr 2008 08:52

Last edited by hshiau on 17 Apr 2008 09:40, edited 1 time in total.

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 17 Apr 2008 13:22

Haha I do this already everytime i'm in Border's or something and I run out of things to do. I look up the CD's to my fav bands, like Ev and SP to see if they have any copies. A lot of times I'll move the CD to the front... I'll have to take some pictures next time I guess. And I'm going to Long Island this weekend so maybe I'll try to stop at a store or two while I'm down there...

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 17 Apr 2008 16:39

I have a question... Do we have to submit all entries at once, or can we submit them at different times?

Return to “Contests”