Sick Puppies CD Search - 300 Points to the winner!

Current Contests
Zach
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Zach » 21 Apr 2008 10:44

Just as a side note, it might be helpful to ask an inventory / stock manager or other employee if they have EVER had the CD in stock. The answer to that question would show whether the store is just temporarily out of stock, or if it is not typically distributed to their location.

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 21 Apr 2008 19:03

YAY! I just entered my first batch over through email. I am very proud of my entries ;D

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 21 Apr 2008 19:16

you guys are doing an amazing job -- kudos to the crew ;D

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

hshiau
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby hshiau » 21 Apr 2008 19:36

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 21 Apr 2008 21:20

Hey... If we are to accomplish world domination... We are gonna HAVE to include Starbucks, right? Shoot... If I had MY way about it, McDonald's would sell the cd! lol

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Serge » 21 Apr 2008 21:24

^haha

If that were to happen I'd REALLY be lovin' it ;)

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

hshiau
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby hshiau » 21 Apr 2008 22:26

I wonder who we can contact about that?

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 21 Apr 2008 22:31

Ronald?

jk, haha =x

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 22 Apr 2008 04:36

LMAO

We could definitely have the CD known around the world in a matter of minutes if we stocked them up at McDonald's, Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks.

Oh and don't forget the 7 - Eleven convenience stores as well! ;D

Seriously though, could you imagine how fast the word would spread if we were able to hit up the huge chains of stores like those? World Domination here we come!

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 22 Apr 2008 16:50

I would be SO happy if that happened! People would hav no choice in liking them!

xsacramentoflove

Unread postby xsacramentoflove » 22 Apr 2008 20:03

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 22 Apr 2008 22:16

I'm quite the opposite. When I saw a cd I liked, I used to put it behind some other cd so I could come back and buy it later. lol But now I just buy it if I want it ;) But we usually only get a few copies of cds in, so y'know I wouldn't want someone to get the one and only copy before I could :o

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 23 Apr 2008 20:08

Before I email my pics for this, can someone tell me how to resize them? I tried in paint and it ruined the picture and only a small corner was visible, which wouldnt help me in showing the cd. Thanks!

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

Susanna
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Susanna » 24 Apr 2008 13:40

1 Copy of the cd @ our local Target (Hermitage, TN)
1 Copy at Wal-Mart in Hermitage.

Will post photos, just for kicks later.

hshiau
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby hshiau » 24 Apr 2008 14:04

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Samsung » 24 Apr 2008 20:43

Or you can go to paint.NET and download that...

I believe you can resize. I can't remember. I downloaded it on my old computer and havent redownloaded it yet. lol

My avatar is always watching.

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 24 Apr 2008 20:49

Pixresizer. It's a free, handy little tool. I use it all the time.

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Samsung » 25 Apr 2008 14:50

My avatar is always watching.

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 25 Apr 2008 17:28

stuart

Unread postby stuart » 26 Apr 2008 04:12

Ok, I am in on this!!!!!!-----Last night at the Tyler Texas Show, I went to the Best Buy and found two copies of "Dressed Up As Life" (I think it's the only Best Buy in this tiny little Texas town)

But, I am having trouble figuring out how many points I earned. ::)

I was wearing a Sick Puppies T-shirt

And we moved the display to the front of the rack,

but Suzanna you didn't say how many points it was worth to actually BRING a Sick Puppy with you on the hunt.
;D

;D

;D

OK, OK, OK, OK, OK, OK-----I know, I know, I know----I am officially disqualified from this contest, and yea, I was showing off a little bit, but I know Mark wanted to tell everyone Thank you and how much they appreciate all of you for doing this.

He said "We do this every time we go into stores ourselves", and the fact that the fans are out there helping out is just phenomenal.

So.... there you have it from Mark himself. Thank you ALL for doing this. It means more to them then you could possibly imagine.

And I add my thanks as well......... to all of you. For those who are participating in this contest, for buying the cds, for wearing your Sick Puppies t-shirts everywhere, for requesting Sick Puppies songs on the radio, for putting up posters and stickers, for coming to the concerts and screaming yourselves hoarse, for telling everyone you meet about them, and just spreading the word.

Thank you
Stuart
Last edited by stuart on 26 Apr 2008 12:53, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Contests”