Sick Puppies CD Search - 300 Points to the winner!

Current Contests
hshiau
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby hshiau » 16 May 2008 00:56

A bunch of mine were from NYC and a bunch from the LA area. It seems like LA would be easier since there are an abundance of Targets, Walmarts, Borders, Best Buys, etc. If I had more time out here, I'd have a ton more. Lcuky stiffs here in S. Cal.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Serge » 16 May 2008 01:09

Wow! 44, that's a crazy amount, great job man! :)

I wish I lived closer to LA but it's about an hour drive, and with gas prices and traffic here it sounds unpleasant lol. I've heard and know of all those cities you went to except Moorpark o.O

Woodland Hills is supposed to be really nice :D

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

hshiau
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby hshiau » 16 May 2008 05:33

Gas prices? What's so bad about gas prices? Oh yeah, I'm not paying since I'm on a business trip. :)

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 16 May 2008 08:33

lol, lucky!

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 16 May 2008 20:39

amazing job hshiau!!! I wish I had that many stores in my area as well :P And I definitely agree with you about Barnes and Noble and Starbucks - I had the same results here. Hopefully they will start to carry SP in the near future.

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Return to “Contests”