Sick Puppies CD SEARCH - Tri-Polar edition

Current Contests
Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Re: Sick Puppies CD SEARCH - Tri-Polar edition

Unread postby Cassie » 12 Jul 2009 18:10

Well if I can get the points, I'll take them instead of her, since she has zero anyway...But let me know if we can both have them...

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Becky » 12 Jul 2009 18:27

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 12 Jul 2009 18:32

Okay. I'll just submit them for myself then. Thanks for letting me know...

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Cassandra » 12 Jul 2009 21:52

I'm so excited to start this contest.

jls07
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jls07 » 13 Jul 2009 08:16

This is an awesome idea! Im totally in! I go by Kmart, Newbury Comics, and FYE all on my way back from work! And this gives me an excuse to wear my free hugs shirt to work tommorrow 'cause im going to get the cd right when i get out. Anything for extra points!

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 13 Jul 2009 11:21

Looks like Mom and I will be making more pit stops on the way back from the Kelly Clarkson concert hehe

kait09
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby kait09 » 13 Jul 2009 12:41

jersey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jersey » 13 Jul 2009 15:29

Mike
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Mike » 13 Jul 2009 17:23

So I just got back from one of the Targets here in St. Louis, and I asked the guy in electronics while I was there how many Tri-Polar they were going to have tomorrow. He said they were only getting 5. That's not a very good start. I'll go back and actually get a picture tomorrow.

Heather

Unread postby Heather » 13 Jul 2009 22:56

Cool project! I'll be taking my camera around with me all this week. :)

jersey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jersey » 14 Jul 2009 06:12

ToniB
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ToniB » 14 Jul 2009 06:32

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sheila » 14 Jul 2009 13:08

thus far.. CD search = almost fail. I only checked 2 places.. and I only found 1 copy. Best Buy had nothing.. and they had no clue as to when they would get it, and HMV only had 1 copy, which I bought. They said they should have more next week... hopefully its true.

iTunes Canada has it :rock:

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 14 Jul 2009 17:12

The FYI by my house had TONS of copies.

jls07
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jls07 » 14 Jul 2009 17:19

Ok first i went to Newbury Comics and they had one copy of DUAL and thats it. Next i went to get my copy of Tripolar at FYE and they had no DUAL's and 4 Tripolars(well 3 after i took mine...)and they were on the bottom shelf of the new releases rack. :/ Next i went to barns and noble and they had 1 copy of Tripolar and no DUAL's. It was kinda pathetic...

and now that im sending my pics from my phone to my email i realize i never took a picture of myself in a store or something to prove i wore my free hugs shirt when i did my searching today(not to mention to work, THAT went well)...am i gonna have to figure out how to prove it?

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 14 Jul 2009 17:29

I need to check other places around here, but FYI had them right at the top of the new releases display as soon as you walked into the door.

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 14 Jul 2009 17:32

How come I don't have a trusty side kick to come with me to document the search for the CD!?

I just convinced my mom she should give me money to buy the CD. (Because I'm saving mine and so I pretend I'm poor all the time and bring out the puppy dog eyes and big smiles) So she gave me $19 in change :laugh: I feel obliged to go make a scene, but there is no one to go with me and record!! CRYSTAL COME TO CANADA!

By the way, I expect to see this thread filled with your photo evidence that your stores are COVERED or at least hiding a Tri-Polar CD somewhere on the shelf, and then I trust that you will put it out in the open for ALL TO SEE.

I feel I should be questioning everyone outside and inside the store, "Have you been to the Electronics section!? HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT'S IN STORE!?" and to the staff, "Have you sold any Tri-Polar CD's today?" and if not "What kind of sales person are you!? GET OUT THERE!"

... I'm a little excited.

OFF I GO TO THE STORES!

(Cross your fingers its even in stock.)

jls07
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jls07 » 14 Jul 2009 17:40

Good luck Sham! Hope you have better luck than i did. :/ (and just so you know FYE employees dont take criticism well, trust me. I gave them a mini speech that they only had a few copy's and they got all pissed off lol)

Return to “Contests”