Sick Puppies CD SEARCH - Tri-Polar edition

Current Contests
Matthew
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Sick Puppies CD SEARCH - Tri-Polar edition

Unread postby Matthew » 16 Jul 2009 18:32

ToniB
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby ToniB » 16 Jul 2009 18:38

^ All true, but in a glass half full kind of way, YAY that they are selling! Now they will have to order more and re-stock! ;)

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 16 Jul 2009 18:56

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 16 Jul 2009 19:12

ampskeeter22
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ampskeeter22 » 16 Jul 2009 19:47

I went to the mall a half hour after they opened Tuesday to pick up Tri-Polar at FYE. I was so i happy gotten my copy, but was sad it was the only one they had (they had 3 copies of DUAL). And let me tell you if they had not had any copies in someone would have been hearing a ear full. Cause I would not have been a happy camper.

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 17 Jul 2009 01:00

Cassie - you can send them all at once or as you get them, it doesn't matter either way. =)

Hey guys, if you didn't take a picture for the contest to email for submission, at least let us know the store number and address of where you went. It at least gives us an idea of where does and doesn't have CD's in stock.

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 17 Jul 2009 10:30

jennpetitte10
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jennpetitte10 » 17 Jul 2009 16:29

I LOVE SCAVENGER HUNTS! :)
especially when its for my fav band

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 18 Jul 2009 05:16

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cassandra » 18 Jul 2009 16:45

When I was at Target yesterday they had only 3 copies left of the album and they already had rainchecks for Tri- Polar there.

Heather

Unread postby Heather » 18 Jul 2009 23:33

Went to a different Target tonight, they had 2 whole spots for Tri-Polar and only 1 in each space. FYE story - Went to FYE, which is 30 miles from my house and the only one in Memphis. They had no Tri-Polar in the Sick Puppies section (2 DUAL). I went up to the counter and showed the guy my presale card, which kinda blew his mind and he didn't know what to do and kept asking me for a receipt. I told him I had gotten it online, there was no receipt, blah blah blah, finally I just asked if he had the CD at all. He looked it up and said it was all sold out and that he remembered selling a lot of copies this week! :-D I was happy to hear that and wasn't too pissed at not getting it there yet, since I had already bought one at Target on Tuesday, though now I'll have to drive back out there next week! Anyway, he seemed pretty interested in SP so I told him a bit about the World Crew & he said we should try to get them to do an in-store there. There's the perfect new place for them to do a show here in Memphis..... :-D

Sorry, drifted off topic. ;-) Anyway, after I go to Wal-Mart tomorrow I'll send in the pics I have so far.

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 19 Jul 2009 16:03

MuTT
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby MuTT » 19 Jul 2009 18:38

Excuse me quick question I go to a lot of cd stores. In order to do this I an all the cred I can. I have notice the labels people have sounds rude labels. Lol. You know like admin or spwc member would I have to have the label of spwc member. I have filled out both forms the one for the forum and the other that ask for ur phone number an what not.

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 19 Jul 2009 20:41

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 19 Jul 2009 21:41

If you've filled out both and your status isn't changed, you should message a member of Admin so that they know to change your status. Otherwise, you may never be changed to World Crew.

Also, when I went to FYE the clerk was clueless as well since I had 2 presale cards (one for $10 and one for $15) and then two $5 presales on a receipt from that store :biggrin: After all was said and done, I walked out with my two copies of Tri-Polar AND $10! I got PAID to get Tri-Polar :laugh:

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cassandra » 19 Jul 2009 21:50

^ That happened to me today! I thought that was great. Nothing like getting paid to buy a great album.

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 20 Jul 2009 05:35

SweetNMuddyHaloween

Unread postby SweetNMuddyHaloween » 20 Jul 2009 13:32

i dont think it is released here in the UK. but what the heck! i'll have fun being disappointed when i go in 2 a store and dont find sick puppies. u never know but i might strike gold!!:P

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 20 Jul 2009 18:53

Justine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Justine » 21 Jul 2009 09:59

Return to “Contests”