Sick Puppies CD SEARCH - Tri-Polar edition

Current Contests
Susanna
Founder
Founder

Sick Puppies CD SEARCH - Tri-Polar edition

Unread postby Susanna » 11 Jul 2009 00:04

Alright Sick Puppies World Crew - it's time for you to have another Sick Puppies "scavenger hunt" for their new cd, Tri-Polar. We are trying to find out if the cd is readily available in your city, state, country... This means we need your help!

START DATE: 14 July 2009 (This Tuesday, Tri-Polar's Release Date!)
END DATE: 30 September 2009 (Approximate end of current tour, start of NEXT tour with *insert super awesome as yet unreleased band name here*)

How does this work?
Go to every music outlet you can think of - independent record stores, major chain stores (Target, Wal-mart, Best Buy, FYE), etc. to see how easy (or difficult) it is to get your hands on TRI-POLAR. (While you're there, see if they have Dressed Up As Life for a BONUS.)

How do I get credit?
Take your digital camera with you (or use your cell phone camera) and photograph the cd section showing how many Sick Puppies cds are in the store. If there are zero, show us where the Pups cd should be. You will also need to submit the store number and/or physical address so we can keep track. (Best Buy at Providence Marketplace in Mt. Juliet, TN would be fine if you don't know that actual street number/store number, for example.)

You will get bonus points for creativity. Bonus points for wearing your SP gear while you do this. Bonus points for buying a copy of the cd while you're there.

The winner will get 1000 points. 2nd place 500. 3rd place 200. And EVERY PARTICIPANT that submits at least 3 locations will receive 75 points.

EMAIL PHOTOS & WRITTEN STORE LOG TO: SPWC2009@gmail.com no later than 11:59 PM PST 1 October 2009

Want another bonus? Each person who enters at least 5 stores will receive an entry into a drawing for an autographed band prize. (Maybe a cd, tshirt, ticket stub, set list, etc.) Want MORE? If you visit at least 10 stores, you will be entered into a drawing for the autographed prize and ANOTHER drawing for a pair of concert tickets at a show near you. STILL NOT ENOUGH?? For every ambitious, passionate, go-getter Sick Puppies fan who submits a "creative diary" (video, written, photographic, etc.) with at least 20 stores will be entered to win ALL of the prizes AND (drum roll please) an exclusive MEET & GREET with the band.

All the "fine print:" Contest is open to ALL World Crew Members****. Contestant is responsible for choosing a show that they are able to attend. (Must be over 21+ for an over 21 show, Must have parent's permission/travel arrangements for an "All Ages" if under 18, etc.)

Points will be awarded on a regular basis as the submissions are received (approximately once weekly) by our Point Mods (Vertigo & Shamrock).

Point Information can be found here: http://sickpuppiesworldcrew.com/forum/v ... m.php?f=16
Points are given only to World Crew Members.

Ambassadors of Sick Puppies World Crew will receive fame, glory and praise from the rest of your Ambassador Family. (And something else super cool if you kick major butt, but it's a SURPRISE......)

Questions, concerns, comments? - sickpuppiesworldcrew@gmail.com (DO NOT SEND CONTEST ENTRIES HERE)

****If you are not a World Crew Member but would like to be, sign up free here: http://sickpuppiesworldcrew.com/join.php and then PM an ADMIN to let them know you've done so.

NON CREW MEMBERS MAY ENTER FOR THE PRIZE DRAWINGS BY SUBMITTING STORES/PHOTOS, BUT ARE NOT ABLE TO RECEIVE SPENDABLE WORLD CREW POINTS.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Sick Puppies CD SEARCH - Tri-Polar edition

Unread postby Serge » 11 Jul 2009 00:26

Yay! these are always so fun! I can't wait :)

Shimeth and Emma told me about the next tour and band, but my lips are sealed and fingers will be frozen! (couldn't think of any other saying o.O)

....so this tour ends on 9/30? hope that means they end in the LA area or even better, in the IE county where I live! *crosses fingers*

Susanna
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Susanna » 11 Jul 2009 00:32

It's going to be an amazing next tour, isn't it? And it IS another U.S. tour, but then they are supposed to hit Canada, UK, Japan, Australia, New Zealand and ... Germany? I can never remember the last one. :oops:

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Serge » 11 Jul 2009 00:46

Katie001
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katie001 » 11 Jul 2009 01:16

OMG!!!!! THIS BAND HAS TO BE THE BEST!!!
And they ABSOLUTLY SHOW that they LOVE their FANS!!!
I"M SOOO Entering THIS contest!
THEY ROCK!!!! =D
I got excited just reading it.. hahah

Kate
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kate » 11 Jul 2009 01:40

Justine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Justine » 11 Jul 2009 06:36

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 11 Jul 2009 07:56

Tehehe I cannot WAIT to get started on this contest!! Also I hope they are in Australia sometime in February-June when I am studying abroad there.

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Samsung » 11 Jul 2009 09:05

I love the scavenger hunts. I'll try to do this. :P

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 11 Jul 2009 09:32

I cant wait to start and do I have an idea

Susanna
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Susanna » 11 Jul 2009 15:51

Your enthusiasm is awesome - and I'll confirm with Paul on the last country.

Kate
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kate » 11 Jul 2009 15:54

Matthew
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Matthew » 11 Jul 2009 18:06

i know i am going to get pulled into this one again hahaha

Justine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Justine » 12 Jul 2009 03:25

Tammy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Tammy » 12 Jul 2009 07:22

This is awesome!!!!!!!!! Consider it done! I'm in like flint.

xoxox Tammy

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 12 Jul 2009 17:01

I go to most of these stores on a weekly basis so I will have to see what I can do...

Susanna, multiple locations of the same store count, right? i.e. there are 2 Gallery of Sound stores in my area. (I ask because my girlfriend will be helping me and I can't get the points but she can.) While I'm at it, can she submit the pictures for points and them me submit the same pictures towards this super awesome surprise you speak of? (Doubt I'll get it but I'll see what I can do...)

EDIT: By the way Susanna, LOVE your new signature. The Dear Santa is super cute and I totally agree. New Amy music pretty please....with cherries on top.

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 12 Jul 2009 17:21

^^^ Actually yes, you can get the points. And different locations of the same chain count.

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 12 Jul 2009 17:49

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 12 Jul 2009 17:54

Return to “Contests”