Sick Puppies What Are You Looking For Video

Current Contests
omgdenise
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Sick Puppies What Are You Looking For Video

Unread postby omgdenise » 24 Jun 2008 12:19

Aww, i need to get my internet back so I can watch the videos.

Stephanie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Stephanie » 24 Jun 2008 13:54

I think it was stated that although "views" of your video would be taken into consideration, the Band/Management would ultimately decide which is the winner based on creativity and other factors thrown in there. Anyone can still win so don't get discouraged guys!

Lisa
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Lisa » 24 Jun 2008 15:51

I really like all the videos, all of you guys are so creative!

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 24 Jun 2008 15:56

aaaahh, it's so nerve wracking! *insert flailing smiley here*

actawesome
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby actawesome » 24 Jun 2008 17:42

Yeah it's probably not off views. I mean anyone can just download Tube increaser, or spam the video on websites so it get's billions of hits.

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Samsung » 24 Jun 2008 17:58

Last edited by Becky on 24 Jun 2008 18:02, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited to enable BBCode

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 24 Jun 2008 18:04

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 24 Jun 2008 18:17

I hope that's still the case, because I'm slowly but surely starting to lose hope. :/

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Samsung » 24 Jun 2008 18:29

actawesome

Unread postby actawesome » 24 Jun 2008 19:12

I too am losing hope. It's just kinda weird to do it by views because nobody could have viewed all of them, yaknow?

And a lot of the youtube comments on all the vids are from acc's created from today. >_<

But I still have a smidge of hope. You should too!!!!!

bobrien
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby bobrien » 24 Jun 2008 20:58

It doesn't help the the view counts are not right so how do we now what is really going on here. I feel very mislead at this point and disappointed. I think I have the least views of all the videos and I know people have been watching my video but my view counter like hardly ever moves. I dont get it and its really pissing me off. Pardon me. :(

yonasmichael

Unread postby yonasmichael » 24 Jun 2008 21:55

Yeah I feel like the "views" thing is so unfair. Once one gets in the lead, its impossible to catch up. Like, the drug addict video. Its surpassed 1,000 views and the others cant keep up.

I just think they should judge more on content than anything else.

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 25 Jun 2008 04:33

You guys, I just posted how the video winner would be chosen when it all comes down to it, and that was taken directly from the official rules and regulations. If it makes you feel better, start promoting your videos more to get the views up. How many views the video gets is only a part of it. Even if you feel you can't "catch up" with another video, it's not hopeless. In the end, the best video that the band/management feels is right for the song will win.

bobrien
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby bobrien » 25 Jun 2008 06:27

I think what's throwing everyone is the confusing bulletin sent from Sick Puppies myspace page. I know when I read it I was like WTF! It kinna ruined my day yesterday. But I hope the other factors are taken into consideration.

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 25 Jun 2008 10:09

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 25 Jun 2008 11:02

I think the very recent dirt-slinging text comments should stop and not be influenced. Not only is it immature but the rules and regulations clearly say to vote/comment on your favorite one, not to bash others.

If you want to dirt-sling, then run for U.S. President.

Stephanie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Stephanie » 25 Jun 2008 12:20

actawesome

Unread postby actawesome » 25 Jun 2008 14:58

Yeah my promoting is doing no good. And I'm wasting like 4 hours doing so. lol

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 25 Jun 2008 15:57

It's going so-so for me, not as successful as I hoped and it's taking away the relaxation I hoped to finally get after finishing the video =[

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 25 Jun 2008 17:02

I didn't send a video in so I can't say I know how you guys feel, but I do want you guys to feel confident in the fact that the Pups and Management really do have the final say , just as Becky posted above. The views are only a piece of the pie, not the sole way that the video will be chosen. I'm sure it's difficult to keep your chin up but , just in case the band reads this thread, we wouldn't want their decision in this to be anymore difficult than it probably is :smile: So, let's try to stay upbeat...you all did a fabulous job, and I am not just saying that! Just the fact that you were brave enough to create the video and send it in means a whole heck of alot in my book :cool:

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Return to “Contests”