Sick Puppies What Are You Looking For Video

Current Contests
yonasmichael
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Sick Puppies What Are You Looking For Video

Unread postby yonasmichael » 22 Jun 2008 17:30

So now that the contest is ending in about 3 hours, can we start talking about what our vids were about?? :)

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Shamrock » 22 Jun 2008 20:14

actawesome

Unread postby actawesome » 22 Jun 2008 20:41

I really, really, hope SP enjoys mine..

I wish all the rest of you luck, and I hope I have fun on these forums.

Stephanie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Stephanie » 22 Jun 2008 21:29

*Insert angry phrases here*

Finished my video...and its far too large a file size to enter it. -sigh- Maybe I'll post it later for kicks here, anyway. Damn it....

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 22 Jun 2008 21:48

Just e-mailed mine.

good luck everyone.
Last edited by Serge on 22 Jun 2008 22:21, edited 1 time in total.

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 22 Jun 2008 22:19

Welcome to the board ActAwesome! Good luck with your video, and everyone else as well!

yonasmichael

Unread postby yonasmichael » 23 Jun 2008 09:53

So ... how do we know if they got our entry? Did anyone get a response email or anything? I'm just so anxious to make sure it went through.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 23 Jun 2008 12:12

Same here, but I'm kind of relieved I'm not the only one who didn't get any kind of confirmation reply.

logan

Unread postby logan » 23 Jun 2008 14:22

I cant wait to see who wins! I submited mine Saturday.

-Logan

actawesome

Unread postby actawesome » 23 Jun 2008 15:50

Last edited by Becky on 23 Jun 2008 16:32, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited to enable BBCode.

Stacey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Stacey » 23 Jun 2008 18:49

I've just been watching some vids and OMG are you guys talented....I am truely proud of every single person who did this...what hard work, thought and talent went into these.

logan

Unread postby logan » 23 Jun 2008 19:25

All the videos look great, and I think the majority of them are from the forum, so thats good. I wish the best of luck to everyone who entered!!
I cant wait to see who the winner is.
-Logan

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 23 Jun 2008 20:43

you guys are amazing .. kudos to everyone ...your creativity blew me away. Now the band has the hardest part..choosing the winner :biggrin:

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 24 Jun 2008 00:11

I LOVE the cut out band in the one video! :band: That was AMAZING! :rock:

Everyone's videos are really awesome. We've got a very talented group. Some of them I can tell who's are who's, but there are a few I'm not sure about, so I can't wait to find out who did what later. Good luck!

I only wish we could see the bands faces as they watch these *sigh*

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 24 Jun 2008 04:35

Great job on the videos, guys!!

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 24 Jun 2008 07:29

The videos I've watched so far are really good. I can't wait til I can watch the rest.

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 24 Jun 2008 09:49

Good job everyone, and good luck! :)

yonasmichael

Unread postby yonasmichael » 24 Jun 2008 10:11

The vids are all really good but I'm a little bummed. Some of the vids have like 400, 600 views and mine is only doing so-so with barely any comments. I guess its just all chance as to who gets the more views. I mean, you cant know which video's the best unless you watch it. :(

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 24 Jun 2008 11:36

Yeah I agree, I never liked the whole views thing since the beginning. I wish the band would just see them and pick, since it's only 8 and it is their song.

actawesome

Unread postby actawesome » 24 Jun 2008 11:58

Yeah, I'm a little worried at the myspace bulletin SP just posted.

Hey Guys,

As you may know we ran a video contest for "What Are You Looking For" and are stoked at the entries we have recieved.

We also wanted to remind you that each and every view counts towards the final score.

So check out the videos at

www. youtube. com/sickpuppiesvideo

and forward your favourite video to your friends as the video with the most views wins the grand prize!

So does that mean views?

Return to “Contests”