4th Annual SP/SPWC Egg Design & Hiding Contest

Current Contests
chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: 4th Annual SP/SPWC Egg Design & Hiding Contest

Unread postby chandra » 24 May 2012 10:05

Thank you everyone for the big Congrats!! By the way...my model's name is Bianco, and she is a Chilean rose knee tarantula. (she is also a huge Sick Puppies fan). Love all the entries and being involved with such a great and creative group!! I think we can all agree that being a "pup" is the best, especially with such amazing opportunities like these to be involved in the SP universe. Great job everyone!!

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

Tammy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Tammy » 24 May 2012 18:25

I'm impressed with all the entries, that was a great contest and really called for some imagination and creativity. Great job to all the entries, Congrats to the winner Ginger! We have some really amazing people on our team

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby *J* » 25 May 2012 08:38

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Contests”