hello to all

Tell us who you are & why you love the Sick Puppies!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
letsdoitlol
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

hello to all

Unread postby letsdoitlol » 15 Aug 2017 11:40

im new here and like reading books in free time.

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: hello to all

Unread postby stephb » 23 Aug 2017 07:22

Welcome!

Steph

Lale_Opal
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Lale_Opal » 27 Aug 2017 05:05

Welcome to the forum! :wave:

| |

WelcomeWagonTeam
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WelcomeWagonTeam » 27 Aug 2017 05:07

Welcome!

On behalf of the Sick Puppies and Sick Puppies World Crew we would like to thank you for joining us and welcome you to the forum. If you have any questions or need any assistance at all please feel free to ask one of our Ambassador in the "Ask An Ambassador" thread found here: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4514 Someone will get back to you shortly. We are glad to have you as part of the World crew.

[]I, I won't justify-The way I live my life-'Cause I'm the one livin' it, feelin' it, tastin' it-And you're just wasting your time-Trying to throw me a line-When you're the one drowning I like where I'm at on my back-Floating down in my own riptide-The water is fine[/color]

Return to “Introductions”