Salutations! ^_^

Tell us who you are & why you love the Sick Puppies!
Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Salutations! ^_^

Unread postby Serge » 09 Apr 2008 00:41

So I don't really like doing these introduction things and it doesn't help that I'm bad at them, but I figured something is better than nothing haha, so here goes:

The name's Sergio, but you can call me Serge, a lot of people do. I'm from South Cali, about an hour from LA. I love music, it's probably the only thing that keeps me going. I've been a Pups fan for almost 2 years now and have been addicted ever since. I don't think I've ever been into a band as much as this one!

I'll be seeing them live for the 6th time this Sunday (first time was in June '07 haha)

Um, I sing, write, play guitar. I'm vegetarian (since age 14), and well, basically, I bring the rock! :D

Fav SP songs: What Are You Looking For, All The Same, Anywhere But Here, My World.

......feel free to add me on myspace (myspace.com/labyrinth), I love meeting cool new people!, especially SP fans, you can never have too much Puppie love on your page ^_^

~S<3
Last edited by Serge on 09 Apr 2008 00:47, edited 1 time in total.

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Salutations! ^_^

Unread postby Becky » 09 Apr 2008 03:50

Hey I've been a vegetarian since I was 14, too. Wow...that would be over 12 years for me.

Anyway, I've seen you around the boards, but here's an official "Welcome to the board". ;D

bobrien
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Salutations! ^_^

Unread postby bobrien » 09 Apr 2008 06:49

Serge I am happy to see you here too! Are you following me? Just kidding!!!! MWAUH friend! :-*

Welcome!

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Salutations! ^_^

Unread postby frodolover36 » 09 Apr 2008 09:33

WELCOME!!!

so my sis just became a vegetarian too. she just turned 16 but she started when she was 15.

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Salutations! ^_^

Unread postby Donna » 09 Apr 2008 09:57

Hey Serge! I am so jealous that you will be adding a 6th (!!!!!) show to your list :P And I know you are going to take lots of pictures and tell us all about it on here right? (nudge,nudge)
I want to tell you what an awesome job you are doing on the street team- your count is freakin' amazing!
I'm gonna go add you to my friends because it's true that you can never have enough SP love on your page!

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Salutations! ^_^

Unread postby Missy » 09 Apr 2008 15:23

Heeeey! I was wondering if you were ever gonna post in this part! lol So I was gonna add you to Myspace, but I already did ;) I am so stoked for the show Sunday!!!!!!! I can't wait! we should meet up!

amber311

Salutations! ^_^

Unread postby amber311 » 09 Apr 2008 19:27

Welcome :)

you're right... you're horrible at intros

just kidding.

I <3 Southern Cali. It's so beautiful there!

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Salutations! ^_^

Unread postby Serge » 10 Apr 2008 20:01

Thanks for the love everyone!, I appreciate it ^_^

Donna - I've been working pretty hard on that contest!, and it helps a lot that I have over 5k friends on myspace lol. =P

Melissa - Haha! we added each other on myspace a while back, from that group. I can't WAIT for the show either!, it would definitely be cool to meet up! I'm not hard to spot at all haha, and I also usually wear a TWLOHA top to concerts :D

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Salutations! ^_^

Unread postby Missy » 10 Apr 2008 21:18

I don't know what time I will be there, but I already know what I'll be wearing lol I am wearing jeans (as usual) and my SP tank... I'm going with my mom and I'm bringing my brother... What time are you planning on getting there?

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Salutations! ^_^

Unread postby Serge » 10 Apr 2008 21:23

Haha nice!

I'm going with my two best buds, but the one who's driving can be slow (gets lost = late) sometimes lol.

....I really wanna get there pretty early, at least 2hrs before doors open so 6/7ish :D

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Salutations! ^_^

Unread postby Missy » 10 Apr 2008 21:32

LOL I am almost definitely gonna get lost.... (Blonde=lost alot) lmao

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Salutations! ^_^

Unread postby Serge » 10 Apr 2008 21:57

lol well as long as you make it on time! :P

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Salutations! ^_^

Unread postby Missy » 10 Apr 2008 23:11

I actually think I am gonna leave REALLY early lol (I'm paranoid, and I want my brother to get the full effect ;)) Plus, it's about a 3-4 hour drive for me... So I gotta check into the hotel and such so I have to allow time for that... GAH! I can't wait!!!

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Salutations! ^_^

Unread postby Serge » 10 Apr 2008 23:32

Ah! that's a long drive! but I would totally ONLY do it for SP =P

....I hope the do some kind of special acoustic performance either a day before or early that day. I was so amazed when I saw them play acoustically back in December. :D

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Salutations! ^_^

Unread postby Shamrock » 11 Apr 2008 00:10

Welcome to the board Serge :)

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Salutations! ^_^

Unread postby Serge » 11 Apr 2008 00:32

Thanks! :D

Stacey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Salutations! ^_^

Unread postby Stacey » 11 Apr 2008 05:04

Nice to have you here....have agreat time at e show.....hangs head and whispers jealous....hmpf* ;)

Sassy, Classy And A Little Smart Assy

5/31/07-Denver~8/5/08-Casper~8/20/08-Denver~9/8/09-CO Springs~9/9/09-Denver~10/23/09-Nashville~5/12/10-CO Springs~5/13/10-Denver~4/22/11-Casper~7/27/11-Cheyenne~10/16/11-Las Vegas~10/12/12-Casper~10/13/12-Denver~6/22/13-North Platte~9/3/13-Denver~12/13/13-CO Springs~3/10/14-Denver~5/1/16-Jacksonville~12/8/16-Omaha~3/2/17-Billings~4/30/17-Henderson, NV

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Salutations! ^_^

Unread postby Missy » 11 Apr 2008 08:30

I am hoping for an acoustic show too! Just not the day before, cuz I wouldn't be able to go lol And yeah, it's a long drive, but I do it all the time. In fact, just within this last week I drove to Bakersfield, back home to Fresno, and then to San Jose to see Paramore twice ;D and in November of last year I went from home to LA to Santa Barbara, back to LA, then San Jose to see Evanescence four times within a week... I'm a bit of a concert junkie... and it doesn't hurt that I kinda enjoy driving hehe

Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Salutations! ^_^

Unread postby Mari » 11 Apr 2008 10:55

Welcome! (Actually I'm pretty sure you were here before me ;D) So maybe hello is better!

~Mari~

Stephanie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Salutations! ^_^

Unread postby Stephanie » 11 Apr 2008 10:56

'Ello. :)

Return to “Introductions”