Hey Everyone

Tell us who you are & why you love the Sick Puppies!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jlove
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hey Everyone

Unread postby jlove » 09 Apr 2008 09:05

Hey all, just joined the forum now. Name is Josh I'm from RI, work at Dunkin Dounts. I pretty much, like everyone else, first heard and seen Sick Puppies when they opened for Ev. I Recently (3/19) went to see them in concert in Boston w/Dropping Daylight and Saving Abel. Awesome show, met them after wards, wicked nice people. I'll post pics in the "fan photos" thread. BTW thanks Vertigo for the Avatar, awesome work. I'll update my sig soon enough.

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Hey Everyone

Unread postby frodolover36 » 09 Apr 2008 09:30

WELCOME!!!!!

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Hey Everyone

Unread postby Donna » 09 Apr 2008 09:35

Welcome Josh! Great to have you amongst the crew! By the way I love DD's coffee :P
Will be looking forward to checking out your pics!

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

bobrien
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Hey Everyone

Unread postby bobrien » 09 Apr 2008 09:56

Welcome Josh! :)

jlove

Hey Everyone

Unread postby jlove » 09 Apr 2008 10:06

Ahhh a fellow Northeasterner! Are there Dunkins at every corner in your town too? In Warwick alone I think there are 24 stores, and Warwick is tiny! Another question, You're from PA, are you in Steeler or Eagle territory? I'm a huge Steeler fan.

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Hey Everyone

Unread postby Donna » 09 Apr 2008 10:11

dare I say ... Eagle territory :P

(runs and hides for cover....)

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

jlove

Hey Everyone

Unread postby jlove » 09 Apr 2008 10:17

Ha Ha thats ok, I gues I'll let it slide, as long as you're not a Browns fan lol. The Phillies are a great young team too. Sorry if you don't follow sports, I am a Huge sports fan.

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Hey Everyone

Unread postby Donna » 09 Apr 2008 10:23

whew...that's a good thing ! Phillies aren't so bad and I do admit to not being a huge sports fan, although most of my friends are. I think it has to do with the flashbacks I get from gym in high school....I was never athletically talented so when it came time to pick people to be on your team there I was.....everyone else already on team....me standing forlorn next to the only other student who was just as untalented as me ......LOL...even my own friends would look at me and say "I love ya, it's nothing personal but we want to win". :P

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Hey Everyone

Unread postby Missy » 09 Apr 2008 15:25

Awww you should share the wealth of the Dunkin Donuts!!! I have never had it in my life, and they ALWAYS show commercials for it! We have everything else here, but no Dunkin Donuts... And now I know why. YOU STOLE THEM ALL!!!!! Aaaaahhhhhh!!!!!! LOL

Oh yeah.... WELCOME!!! ;D

amber311

Hey Everyone

Unread postby amber311 » 09 Apr 2008 19:15

Welcome to the forum :)

... well you're only welcome if you share some donuts with us.....

just kidding :)

Becky
Founder
Founder

Hey Everyone

Unread postby Becky » 09 Apr 2008 19:17

Welcome! I went to that RI Ev show, too. I live in Missouri....when I went to RI I was shocked at the amount of DD's around that place. LOL. Seriously....they're everywhere!

Anyway, enjoy the board.

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Hey Everyone

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 09 Apr 2008 20:26

Hey Josh!! Welcome to the board. I was also at that same ev show lol!!! See ya around :)

\m/Mandy\m/

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

jlove

Hey Everyone

Unread postby jlove » 10 Apr 2008 09:25

Which Ev show in RI? There was one one April 4, last year with Chevelle and Finger Eleven, at the Dunkin Donuts center (go figure), and then there was one (with SP and Julien K) at The Ryan center, and that one was in December. I was at both, thats cool you guys where in RI, especially all the way from Missoura!

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Hey Everyone

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 10 Apr 2008 10:28

Josh, your contribution to this forum will officially be that of free doughnuts. Welcome! ;)

Lisa
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Hey Everyone

Unread postby Lisa » 10 Apr 2008 11:37

Hello Josh!

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Hey Everyone

Unread postby Samsung » 10 Apr 2008 11:46

Yo, WHAT UP!!

Sorry...had to put my GANGSTER in there.
:D
This forum is awesome, you'll have fun here

My avatar is always watching.

Stacey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey Everyone

Unread postby Stacey » 10 Apr 2008 20:03

Welcome Josh...So your contribution to the form pot luck will be donuts you say...hehehe

Sassy, Classy And A Little Smart Assy

5/31/07-Denver~8/5/08-Casper~8/20/08-Denver~9/8/09-CO Springs~9/9/09-Denver~10/23/09-Nashville~5/12/10-CO Springs~5/13/10-Denver~4/22/11-Casper~7/27/11-Cheyenne~10/16/11-Las Vegas~10/12/12-Casper~10/13/12-Denver~6/22/13-North Platte~9/3/13-Denver~12/13/13-CO Springs~3/10/14-Denver~5/1/16-Jacksonville~12/8/16-Omaha~3/2/17-Billings~4/30/17-Henderson, NV

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Hey Everyone

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 10 Apr 2008 20:09

\m/Mandy\m/

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

Return to “Introductions”