HELLO :p

Tell us who you are & why you love the Sick Puppies!
nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby nicolenice » 16 Apr 2008 18:52

Hey my names Nicole if you couldn't guesse. I'm Bisexual and getting over a pretty bad relationship right now. I'm from a town called lyons right outside chicago, IL. I love the town I live in but then again hate it. I've been here for 16 years and I'm only 20 so almost my whole life. I wish i had a bunch of money so i could pack my car and take off one nite and not even say good bye.

I became a fan of sick puppies by the song my world. A few months back my mom passed away and then someone who I thought gave a dam about me didn't come to the wake or funeral or even called me so screw him. Then my best friend moved all the way to bufu for a stupid chick and to continue ruining her life, and my sister moved out of state and told me the day of the move. So I felt completely abandoned by everyone i cared about. This song was my whole life wrapped up into 4 minutes it helped me cope with life and I've been obssesed with sick puppies ever since. My life relates to so much of their music, that's what makes me love a band being able to relate to them.
I'm a bit crazy when it comes to sick puppies I seriously set up a seprate myspace so i can befriend so many people then post Sick puppies videos on there comment yeah i need help i know and i don't care ;D

I'm not used to this whole message board thing but i'm gonna try because anything to promote SICK PUPPIES!!!!!

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Becky » 16 Apr 2008 19:21

Hey...welcome! I'm sorry to hear about your Mom. :(

I hope you enjoy the board, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me. :)

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 16 Apr 2008 19:21

Hi there, and welcome to the board!
We're happy to have you and I'm glad the music is helping you.

Lisa
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Lisa » 16 Apr 2008 19:51

Hey Nicole!...glad the Sick Puppies music makes you feel better. :)

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 16 Apr 2008 19:56

Hi there and welcome! :)

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 16 Apr 2008 20:19

thanks for being so kind and welcoming

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 16 Apr 2008 20:22

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 16 Apr 2008 20:43

Hi Nicole and welcome! Hope you enjoy it here. Loving your siggy pic! ;D

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 16 Apr 2008 20:48

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 16 Apr 2008 20:58

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 16 Apr 2008 21:11

It's so pretty and colorful!

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 16 Apr 2008 21:18

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby frodolover36 » 16 Apr 2008 21:43

i was at the chicago concert ;)

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 17 Apr 2008 07:46

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby frodolover36 » 17 Apr 2008 07:59

i loved them!!! how could i not? it was amazing. we were like second row i guess on the floor (obviously) pretty much center stage. it was the best!! then afterwards i got all their autographs and gave em all high fives. it was funny, when we were waiting for them to come back out everyone was crowded around the table and merch booth and shim walks right in front of me and i was in shock i was like "hey!" and he was like "hey!" lol. it was awesome.

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

Zach
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Zach » 17 Apr 2008 08:51

Wow, thanks for sharing some stuff about yourself! I feel confident that you will easily get used to the whole message board thing. Welcome to the crew. :)

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Samsung » 17 Apr 2008 11:53

Welcome to the board :D

My avatar is always watching.

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 17 Apr 2008 11:54

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 17 Apr 2008 12:30

Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Mari » 17 Apr 2008 13:31

Welcome to the board! You seem to be getting the hang of this really quickly!!! ;)

~Mari~

Return to “Introductions”