Russia`s here!

Tell us who you are & why you love the Sick Puppies!
jackvegas
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Russia`s here!

Unread postby jackvegas » 22 Apr 2014 14:02

Welcome to the crew :smile:

WelcomeWagonTeam
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby WelcomeWagonTeam » 22 Apr 2014 14:46

Welcome to the Crew, if you have any questions, please ask, we are here to help! Glad you enjoyed the show.

Welcome to the family.

[]I, I won't justify-The way I live my life-'Cause I'm the one livin' it, feelin' it, tastin' it-And you're just wasting your time-Trying to throw me a line-When you're the one drowning I like where I'm at on my back-Floating down in my own riptide-The water is fine[/color]

crystal08

Unread postby crystal08 » 23 Apr 2014 06:20

Lale_Opal
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Lale_Opal » 23 Apr 2014 13:46

| |

Return to “Introductions”