Hi from Germany :D

Tell us who you are & why you love the Sick Puppies!
NinaL
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hi from Germany :D

Unread postby NinaL » 30 Jun 2014 03:01

Welcome Alina! You will love it here! :)

"Cause what`s inside of me is invisible to most, even in clear view"

Do you have a Sick Puppies tattoo? Want to be a part of my project?

WelcomeWagonTeam
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby WelcomeWagonTeam » 30 Jun 2014 07:00

Welcome Alina! :wave:

On behalf of the Sick Puppies and Sick Puppies World Crew we would like to thank you for joining us and welcome you to the forum. If you have any questions or need any assistance at all please feel free to ask one of our Ambassador in the "Ask An Ambassador" thread found here: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4514 Someone will get back to you shortly. We are glad to have you as part of the World crew.

[]I, I won't justify-The way I live my life-'Cause I'm the one livin' it, feelin' it, tastin' it-And you're just wasting your time-Trying to throw me a line-When you're the one drowning I like where I'm at on my back-Floating down in my own riptide-The water is fine[/color]

Joschi_97
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Joschi_97 » 06 Jul 2014 10:24

Ha ha thank you everyone :D
:laugh: ha ha good job with your German ha ha but honestly i wouldn't want to learn German :3

coolfool_2
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby coolfool_2 » 09 Jul 2014 10:49

Welcome!!

TedEBare1970
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby TedEBare1970 » 21 Aug 2014 20:10

Welcome Alina!

Return to “Introductions”