Hello everyone

Tell us who you are & why you love the Sick Puppies!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
krys10
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello everyone

Unread postby krys10 » 27 Jul 2008 10:20

Hi, I have been on this board for awhile, but I have never introduced myself. I have been a fan of the sick puppies since I saw them in Las Vegas with Sum 41. I had never even heard of them, and my sister-in-law wanted to go so I went with her, now I am a huge fan.I went out and got their album and it is has been my favorite cd since then!It is really weird, because I have never had a CD that I could listen to everyday (in the car wherever I went) and not get sick of it! My favorite song on their album changes all the time.... I love all of them. I live in upstate NY, and I have since been to two more performances... I saw them at a free acoustic performance at Best Buy in Poughkeepsie (which is about 45 minutes from my house) and I just saw them recently at the Civic Center with "The band that shall not be named" (who, by the way, were not even close to as good as the Sick Puppies!) I hadn't been on this site in awhile, and I was so upset when I found out that many of you were also at that concert and a lot of you met up with each other! I would have loved to help with the sign in sheet and everything... I even saw the sheet when I went up to get autographs... Then I really wanted to go to the AC one.. but I couldn't get anyone to go with me and I didn't want to drive 4 hours alone (but I totally wouldn't have minded going to the concert alone!) I really want to go to the concert coming up on September 25th in PA... that is the closest one to me... is anyone going to that one? Ok, well sorry this has been so long :o) nice to meet all of you... I hope to meet up with you guys at a concert or something...
Krysten
oh and one more thing....what is the thing with the whoppers about?

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Hello everyone

Unread postby Serge » 27 Jul 2008 10:24

Welcome aboard Krysten!

.....and uh, about the whoppers, um, just don't bash them and you'll be fine lol =P

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 27 Jul 2008 10:55

Best advice ever, Serge! :laugh:

Welcome to the board, I was at the Poughkeepsie show as well. Good to see you joining the rest of us here. :)

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sheila » 27 Jul 2008 11:01

aww... it would have been cool to meet up at the Poughkeepsie show. It was a BLAST!

Welcome to the board Krysten :wave:

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 27 Jul 2008 11:26

Welcome to the board!

decadence21
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby decadence21 » 27 Jul 2008 11:44

Hello Krysten,
Great to have you here!

aka Sarah

Lisa
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Lisa » 27 Jul 2008 14:30

Hey Krysten!...welcome!

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Samsung » 27 Jul 2008 15:28

Welcome Krysten! :hug: :crazy:

Haha, the whoppers...
They just sort of happened

My avatar is always watching.

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 27 Jul 2008 15:58

Hello!!! I'm glad you decided to start posting! It's really a lot of fun to get to know everyone. We really are one big happy family bonded together with The Pups and Whoppers. And to explain the Whoppers, they are just pure awesomeness. That's basically all ya need to know. That, and what Serge said :biggrin:

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 27 Jul 2008 16:26

Welcome to the board!

krys10
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby krys10 » 27 Jul 2008 17:20

Thanks everyone! I can't wait to get to know everyone! :o)

ToniB
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ToniB » 27 Jul 2008 19:09

Hey Krysten! Welcome! Make yourself at home! I think every one of us has a story about how Sick Puppies has struck a chord with us, just like they did with you. And since you obviously have great taste in music, please, stick around and get to know us!

:band:

Hey, it's gonna be okay. Hey, we're gonna laugh at this one day.

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 27 Jul 2008 19:21

Hey Krysten! Glad to see you on the forum! I was at Poughkeepsie as well - wish we could have met up!! And I was at the AC show (I drove myself but the drive was only 2 hours ). We could have met at that one as well :tongue:
Hope to see you on the board more often!

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 27 Jul 2008 19:54

Hey Krysten nice to see you found your way back to the board and are now posting, that is great. Hope to see you around lots.
:rock:

Crystal
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crystal » 28 Jul 2008 10:57

Welcome, Krysten! I wish I had been at the Poughkeepsie show, I hope you had a blast! (I take that back... I'm sure you did!) And the Whoppers... Just love them for what they are... :laugh:

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 03 Aug 2008 03:42

Welcome Krysten! I also wish I had been at Poughkeepsie! I hope to continue to see you around the board.

morwen1031
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby morwen1031 » 03 Aug 2008 10:37

Morwen1031

Sick Puppies World Crew Ambassador - New York
Welcome Wagon Team Member
Such is the way of it, to find and lose, as it would seem to those whose boat is on the running stream...

Pwneress
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Pwneress » 03 Aug 2008 23:25

well welcome =]

Return to “Introductions”