Myspace page

Link your Facebook, Twitter or other blog/chats to communicate with fellow fans!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
pf
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Myspace page

Unread postby pf » 07 Apr 2008 05:04

You should add me to your top friends because I have been on your myspace page since the beginning. When I joined you had less than 200 fans. Also I have recruited my son (Shim you gave him your guitar pic) and lots of his friends..Cant wait to see all of you again..
A Fan for Life
PF
Last edited by pf on 07 Apr 2008 05:07, edited 1 time in total.

aruna

Myspace page

Unread postby aruna » 07 Apr 2008 12:46

I'm just happy to be your friend. I don't need to be on top.

tiffoloveshugs
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Myspace page

Unread postby tiffoloveshugs » 07 Apr 2008 13:42

myspace.com/tiffo_spencer

well...I would love to be on your top because everyone will know that im down with SP for life.haha
Man, I love you 3!
:)

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Myspace page

Unread postby frodolover36 » 08 Apr 2008 20:31

hey im nicole!

ive got a myspace too y'all should check out. i have some pretty badass pictures froma sick puppies/Evanescence concert on there. and i honestly dont mind if u wanna use the pics for something just as long as u let me know. i had a problem with other people taking them lol.

go check it out. im bored lol.

thanks!!!!!!

(i know i moved it from the other one. shhhh!)

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

Return to “Social Networking”