Peeka's MySpace

Link your Facebook, Twitter or other blog/chats to communicate with fellow fans!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Peeka's MySpace

Unread postby Katy » 09 Apr 2008 18:36

So I am in the process of sending friend requests to everyone that listed their MySpace page already and I want to make a point to join the SP group that I think Tiffany posted about. I figured in return I would post the link to my page so people could check it out if they're bored and so that when you get the friend request you might have an idea of who it is. :) If anyone sends me a request would you please just mention SPWC so that way I know where you're from? Please and thank you ;D I love meeting people who love the same music as me.

Last edited by Katy on 09 Apr 2008 18:37, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Social Networking”