Sick Puppies Tour Blog

Link your Facebook, Twitter or other blog/chats to communicate with fellow fans!
Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Sick Puppies Tour Blog

Unread postby Missy » 22 Apr 2008 22:38

So in light of realizing that I am in some of the pictures on the latest tour blog, I figured I would start a thread so all of us crazy fans could discuss their blogs here ;D

In the LA pictures, I am the blonde girl in the SP drippy logo tank top... And yeah... I was holding Shim up when he was crowd surfing. One of the proud moments of my life ;) hehe

So yeah... Enjoy talking! Let me know what you guys think... or if you have been in any of the pics... etc.... You know the drill lol

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Sick Puppies Tour Blog

Unread postby frodolover36 » 22 Apr 2008 22:58

awww ur so lucky. he didnt crowd surf at our concert.... i really wish he did.

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sick Puppies Tour Blog

Unread postby Serge » 23 Apr 2008 01:59

He crowd surfed at the last two shows I've been to.

....it's great! :)

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sick Puppies Tour Blog

Unread postby Katy » 23 Apr 2008 07:23

Shim crowd surfed at the concert we saw them at but we were on the left side and he was pushed towards the right side and then back onto the stage. :P It was still a lot of fun, nonetheless.

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Sick Puppies Tour Blog

Unread postby Missy » 23 Apr 2008 08:38

Yes it is fun! Especially when he almost falls onto you lol ;D I have always wanted to crowd surf, but Im afraid of getting kicked out, so I never have... I guess I will have to settle for being pulled outta the front row over the railing at Paramore for now hehe

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Sick Puppies Tour Blog

Unread postby frodolover36 » 23 Apr 2008 08:56

lucky....

yeah ive always wanted to try it too. but i am not about to lose my spot or get kicked out lol.

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Sick Puppies Tour Blog

Unread postby Missy » 23 Apr 2008 09:37

Exactly! But being pulled over the railing was pretty fun! Just don't ask my mom that lmao Luckily, Paramore went before Jimmy Eat World, otherwise I don't think I would have lasted long enough to be pulled over

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Sick Puppies Tour Blog

Unread postby frodolover36 » 23 Apr 2008 09:39

lol sounds like a good time tho! paramore went b4 jimmy eat world really? i wouldve thought it would be the other way around

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

CrewMom
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Sick Puppies Tour Blog

Unread postby CrewMom » 23 Apr 2008 09:54

Ummmm yeah....about the whole being pulled over the railing thing? NOT COOL lmao...guess it didn't help that I'm an old lady hehe and I had flip flops on and almost lost a shoe. Luckily the crowd was decent enough to throw it out for me. And I'm in the pics on the blog too. The crazy old lady with blonde hair in the white t-shirt with the SP tattoo on her arm. That concert was a BLAST!!!!

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Sick Puppies Tour Blog

Unread postby frodolover36 » 23 Apr 2008 10:18

sounds like it. i wouldve been in the pics from the house of blues chicago show but there was a really tall guy like right in front of me. he was against the rail and he was like 6'3" or 6'5" something like that. lol

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Sick Puppies Tour Blog

Unread postby Missy » 23 Apr 2008 10:41

Yup... Paramore went before them. Probably because Jimmy Eat World has been around longer... But I think 95% of the crowd was there for Paramore lol
And Mom... You are NOT and old lady! Grrrrrrr

And that really sucks about the tall guy! I hate being short lol... But I get feisty if there is an inconsiderate tall person in front of me lmao

jazzyd

Sick Puppies Tour Blog

Unread postby jazzyd » 23 Apr 2008 11:25

Hey so they are going to be playing a few more shows up in NORCAL can any of you guys go?

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Sick Puppies Tour Blog

Unread postby Missy » 23 Apr 2008 14:54

Oh really? Hmmmm I didn't know about that... I need to investigate hehe

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Sick Puppies Tour Blog

Unread postby Donna » 23 Apr 2008 17:30

The updated blog pics are great-love the last one with everyone- they are having a blast! Shim didn't crowd surf at the show I was at either - would have been cool if he did ;D

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Becky
Founder
Founder

Sick Puppies Tour Blog

Unread postby Becky » 23 Apr 2008 17:48

I love reading the tour blogs. It makes me anxious for them to get back here, though! ;D

I crowd surfed a couple times at Pointfest when I was like, 14 years old. It was...interesting. lol

littlemonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Sick Puppies Tour Blog

Unread postby littlemonkey » 23 Apr 2008 18:42

I wanna try crowd surfing, but I only go to concerts of the people I like, and why would I wanna crowd surf when I'm already in the front against the barricade ? LOL

:.:Melissa:.:

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Sick Puppies Tour Blog

Unread postby frodolover36 » 23 Apr 2008 18:59

exactly. y would u wanna lose the awesome spot u stood in line for for hours?

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

jazzyd

Sick Puppies Tour Blog

Unread postby jazzyd » 23 Apr 2008 19:22

Just posted:
Charity show in L.A MAY 8th (Limitied Tix)
I'm soo gonna be there!!!!

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Sick Puppies Tour Blog

Unread postby frodolover36 » 23 Apr 2008 19:25

gahhh!! they keep playing everywhere else but here!!!!!

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Sick Puppies Tour Blog

Unread postby Missy » 23 Apr 2008 20:29

Hmmm... That's got me thinking now... ???

Return to “Social Networking”