Tag SPWC on Facebook!

Link your Facebook, Twitter or other blog/chats to communicate with fellow fans!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Julie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tag SPWC on Facebook!

Unread postby Julie » 07 Dec 2009 18:38

Have a picture of you and the Sick Puppies???? Be sure to tag the photo with "Sick Puppies World Crew" and connect to SPWC's facebook photos! :band: :rock:

My theory is as such....70 year-olds of today swing dance at weddings, so at 70 we'll be moshing and head banging in walkers to Rage.

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Tag SPWC on Facebook!

Unread postby Cody Lee » 07 Dec 2009 18:46

Oh just uploaded one today I'll go do that

edit: Oh you meant on facebook I don't use it near as much so I haven't done it on there but I'll tag them on myspace

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

Return to “Social Networking”