edit: SPWC Bassists and Musicians! My Youtube Channel is com

Link your Facebook, Twitter or other blog/chats to communicate with fellow fans!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
officialjlox
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby officialjlox » 15 Mar 2010 07:34

edited:

I'm going to be starting up my youtube account this weekend with lots of music related content. Mostly centered around bass since that's my main instrument, but I'm open to ideas.

I'll take suggestions and do instruction videos on songs, give some basic lessons, and probably do some music related vlogging as well.

Hope you guys come check it out. I should be set up Friday
Last edited by officialjlox on 12 Apr 2010 07:26, edited 2 times in total.

Add Me!
Twitter: JLockhartMusic
Youtube: JLockhartMusic

Rose
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: How many World Crew Youtube members....

Unread postby Rose » 16 Mar 2010 15:45

If you could make some basic guitar lessons, that would help me a lot. We have two guitars at our hose but nobody knows how to play guitar and I don't have the patience for lessons or books. once I learn the basic notes and cords or whatever they're called I'll be fine. I just need to get through that part.

Portland ME, 11/26/10, Bangor ME, 7/31/11, Boston MA, 9/20/12,
Portland ME, 8/14/13

officialjlox
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby officialjlox » 17 Mar 2010 08:57

Yeah, I was thinking of doing something like that. I play guitar as well as bass, but I only have bass equipment at my house so I'll have to figure something out

Add Me!

Rose
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Rose » 17 Mar 2010 16:44

I'm just wondering whats easier to learn. I'm thinking bass because it has less strings, but maybe I only think that cuz I've never tried. I can't even play rock band guitar, I get stuck with singing. :laugh: I failed out a few to many times.

Portland ME, 8/14/13

officialjlox
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby officialjlox » 17 Mar 2010 22:39

Add Me!

Rose
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Rose » 19 Mar 2010 15:59

This is how guitar ignorant I am. I can't spell guitar, (Thank god for spell-check) and when you started listing techniques I was totally lost, but the half of it I understood was uplifting.

It's just our two guitars will get no use here if I don't learn to play and it would make me feel really guilty because two of my friends play and one needs an electric guitar and one needs an acoustic, my friend could use them way more then me, one is only twelve so he doesn't have any money to buy a new one, the other one needs all his money to get back from collage every weekend.

Stupid conscious.

I'll try to learn. But it will take a while for any major breakthroughs, like learning how to get the notes out of the book that only teaches bad 80's music.

Portland ME, 8/14/13

officialjlox
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby officialjlox » 12 Apr 2010 07:07

I think I'm finally going to set up my account this weekend. I made an additional youtube account for this, and am going to use the channel for bass instruction, video tabs, and vlogging about various bass related stuff.

I've been a big fan of youtube and video blogging for a while, so I figured this would be an interesting way for me to get involved.

Feel free to start sending requests for songs! I'll be taking requests and posting the instruction vids starting this weekend

Add Me!

Return to “Social Networking”