Nyssa's myspace

Link your Facebook, Twitter or other blog/chats to communicate with fellow fans!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nyssa
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Nyssa's myspace

Unread postby nyssa » 31 May 2008 07:07

I've just finished doing the myspace so don't be rude it's my first one. Anyways i have to fix the pictures.Could someone help me with them? i want to put them next to each other not under.What's the code for it?Feel free to add me as a friend

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Nyssa's myspace

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 31 May 2008 09:26

"Mirtyll only accepts add requests from people he/she knows."

How DARE you? :P

dressedupaslife
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Nyssa's myspace

Unread postby dressedupaslife » 31 May 2008 12:27

Yeah like, I tried to add her, and it said I had to know her email address or her last name. So I guess I have to wait for that info, lol. ::)

I'm sending out a signal to the possibility of you...
'Cause right at this moment, I know you're connected to a part of me that I don't even know myself.

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Nyssa's myspace

Unread postby Samsung » 31 May 2008 12:45

Hmm...thats weird.
I just added her.
???

My avatar is always watching.

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Nyssa's myspace

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 31 May 2008 13:10

She's probably changed her settings. :)

nyssa
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Nyssa's myspace

Unread postby nyssa » 01 Jun 2008 08:02

sorry guys, im' not that good with myspace, it took me 15 mins to get that stupid advertisement deleted from the layout.I changed the settings so it should be ok to add me. :S

Return to “Social Networking”