Google+

Link your Facebook, Twitter or other blog/chats to communicate with fellow fans!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
rapscallion
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Google+

Unread postby rapscallion » 16 Jul 2011 14:04

Anyone on Google+ yet?

When a sky full of tears falls to the earth, I've got to believe we're healing now

CookieMonster24
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Google+

Unread postby CookieMonster24 » 18 Jul 2011 15:48

Whats that? :-?

"I'm not your ordinary girl. When i first came into this world i was born without a heart, in the cold, in the dark. Don't think theres a right solution, people like me are the pollution. There's nothing i don't regret, so listen up close so you don't forget. I think novocaine runs threw veins. I don't know how to love or how to feel..."

rapscallion
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby rapscallion » 18 Jul 2011 17:02

It's Google's social network, they just released it recently... It is still in beta testing i think. I have a lot of tech-savvy friends so i got an invite, but if you have a gmail account you can get in without one. (Or message me with your email address and i'll invite you.) It's cool though- sort of a cross between facebook and twitter. You can write long messages, but you can also follow people who don't have have to follow you back. (For example, i'm following Wil Wheaton and Felecia Day just for fun.)

I'm a fan. I may eventually drop my facebook.

When a sky full of tears falls to the earth, I've got to believe we're healing now

CookieMonster24
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby CookieMonster24 » 19 Jul 2011 11:24

Ah. Well i hate the internet already and im sure that would just piss me off more XD

"I'm not your ordinary girl. When i first came into this world i was born without a heart, in the cold, in the dark. Don't think theres a right solution, people like me are the pollution. There's nothing i don't regret, so listen up close so you don't forget. I think novocaine runs threw veins. I don't know how to love or how to feel..."

rapscallion
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby rapscallion » 19 Jul 2011 16:10

:laugh: yeah social network sites can do that. I like the set up of Google+ though. Seriously considering leaving facebook...

MrWutsurFace
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby MrWutsurFace » 20 Jul 2011 07:30

I've been invited to Google+ but I can never log onto it. My Google account has failed me. I'll just wait, but when Google+ is released, I'm dropping Facebook for sure.

Tell me where to go, when fate won't deliver; 'cause I can't forgive her. When I let her know, this pain I've been livin, will her next collision...be me?

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 20 Jul 2011 08:42

So far so good on Google+ for me.

Steph

MrWutsurFace
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby MrWutsurFace » 01 Feb 2012 19:31

I FINALLY got in! So...how does this work? I'll add people :smile:
Is there a SPWC page on Google+ yet?

Tell me where to go, when fate won't deliver; 'cause I can't forgive her. When I let her know, this pain I've been livin, will her next collision...be me?

Return to “Social Networking”