Add me on fb

Link your Facebook, Twitter or other blog/chats to communicate with fellow fans!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tdaelan11
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Add me on fb

Unread postby Tdaelan11 » 16 Oct 2011 00:35

Hey guys im askin for yal to add me on fb
If you want to look up daelan thompson and add me
Because i wanna get to kno you all

Bassagainst
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Add me on fb

Unread postby Bassagainst » 16 Oct 2011 00:55

I added you man.

Tdaelan11

Unread postby Tdaelan11 » 16 Oct 2011 12:21

Cool man thanks which one you better at bass or guitar

Bassagainst
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Bassagainst » 16 Oct 2011 16:13

I started learning Guitar first and then picked up Bass. I have to say that I know more on Bass and I enjoy Bass more.

NatalieSP

Unread postby NatalieSP » 28 Oct 2013 15:26

Add me if you want to, my name is........

Natalie SP Clark

Return to “Social Networking”