Myspace Group and Page

Link your Facebook, Twitter or other blog/chats to communicate with fellow fans!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bling
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Myspace Group and Page

Unread postby bling » 30 Mar 2008 10:56

hey hey, so I have SP in my top 4 friends, and have since december when i first saw them, and i have a great group for them as well!!!
and i freakin promote the crap outta them to people at other concerts, people i work with and just random people in general, lol, that is why i should be in their top friends...

Myspace is:
Myspace group is:
Last edited by bling on 30 Mar 2008 10:57, edited 1 time in total.

Susanna
Founder
Founder

Myspace Group and Page

Unread postby Susanna » 30 Mar 2008 15:33

That's so cool! Make sure to tell your group about the World Crew!

bling

Myspace Group and Page

Unread postby bling » 30 Mar 2008 18:49

will do!!!

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Myspace Group and Page

Unread postby Donna » 31 Mar 2008 15:56

my myspace:

I should be in their top friends because I'm addicted to them:) and I am really trying to promote them in the project they have with the Capitol Street Team group! I know I can't compete with the leader-she is rockin' ! But for the moment I am in 7th position out of about 25 people....that's not too bad, right? :)

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Myspace Group and Page

Unread postby Serge » 01 Apr 2008 13:04

I should be in their top friends because they're my favorite band since Nirvana (which is saying a lot), I am a complete addict, I promote for them like crazy (including the current My World video project), I've seen them 5x in concert since June 2007 (6th time in 12 days!), my SP song/video collection is almost complete, and well I have over 5k friends so when I spread the word about them it really does have a big effect (I've gotten a lot of positive feedback)

Bottom love, I frickin' love the Pups and they're the best thing since sliced bread! ^_^

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

mellowyellow
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Myspace Group and Page

Unread postby mellowyellow » 05 Apr 2008 07:50

There's mine. :D
Last edited by mellowyellow on 05 Apr 2008 07:50, edited 1 time in total.

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Myspace Group and Page

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 05 Apr 2008 14:11

Feel free to shoot me a request!

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Myspace Group and Page

Unread postby Donna » 05 Apr 2008 22:01

just did:)

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

CrewMom
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Myspace Group and Page

Unread postby CrewMom » 06 Apr 2008 06:37

Well here's my MySpace link..pretty boring actually but feel free to look around and add me if you'd like :)
Last edited by CrewMom on 06 Apr 2008 06:38, edited 1 time in total.

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Myspace Group and Page

Unread postby Cassie » 06 Apr 2008 12:40

myspace.com/btvsaddict

loralee

Myspace Group and Page

Unread postby loralee » 06 Apr 2008 18:06

myspace.com/leelee1191

tenroses
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Myspace Group and Page

Unread postby tenroses » 06 Apr 2008 21:48

Eeeek I would post my myspace, but it's private because some people on there are funny... (and when I say funny, I mean creepy)

"If you spend any time in , there's only of ." ~Alan Rickman

amber311

Myspace Group and Page

Unread postby amber311 » 07 Apr 2008 20:55

myspace.com/amber311311

Any friend of the SP is a friend of mine so add me! Unless you're a weirdo ;)

Just make sure you send a little message with the request saying you're from here or else I probably won't add you...

bobrien
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Myspace Group and Page

Unread postby bobrien » 08 Apr 2008 07:21

I dont expect to be on their top but they will ALWAYS be on mine. #3 and Mark is #4. ;)

I think a lot of you are already my friend on myspace but if not, stop by and say hi! I like chatting with my Puppies friends. :-*

myspace.com/bonnyo

ajs8713

Myspace Group and Page

Unread postby ajs8713 » 08 Apr 2008 17:35

myspace.com/ajs8713

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Myspace Group and Page

Unread postby Missy » 09 Apr 2008 15:43

So here's my page:

Add me if you'd like! Just make sure to let me know where I know you from so I don't think you're some random pervert ;)

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Myspace Group and Page

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 10 Apr 2008 20:55

my personal page:
Sick Puppies fan pages:
Last edited by SweetPandemonium on 10 Apr 2008 20:55, edited 1 time in total.

\m/Mandy\m/

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

jazzyd

Myspace Group and Page

Unread postby jazzyd » 15 Apr 2008 10:22

here is my Sick Puppies group URL:

would love if you joined =D
and here is my myspace!

please add both will return the favor=D!!

dressedupaslife
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Myspace Group and Page

Unread postby dressedupaslife » 04 May 2008 06:54

Mk, I was meaning to post on here last week, but I always get distracted very easily, lmao. SPWC is already on my top friends, as is the SP music myspace and some of my newest friends here. If I haven't sent you a friends request, please feel free to add me. ;D

I'm sending out a signal to the possibility of you...
'Cause right at this moment, I know you're connected to a part of me that I don't even know myself.

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Myspace Group and Page

Unread postby Katy » 05 May 2008 04:33

I've added a lot of you already but with all the new members lately I figured I would repost my Myspace in here as well:

So please feel free to send me a friend request. :)
Last edited by Katy on 05 May 2008 04:34, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Social Networking”