Where do I...

Link your Facebook, Twitter or other blog/chats to communicate with fellow fans!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
grnchick71
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Where do I...

Unread postby grnchick71 » 17 Jul 2008 18:54

put my MySpace address to be able to get the little world symbol under my avatar on the left hand side of my posts??

Lisa :music:

Crystal
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Where do I...

Unread postby Crystal » 17 Jul 2008 19:09

Go to your User Control Panel, click the Profile tab and change your website to your Myspace url... :biggrin:

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 17 Jul 2008 19:11

Ah...you posted at the same time I did lol. I had the same thing written so yeah, do what she says and it should work lol :biggrin:

\m/Mandy\m/

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

Crystal
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crystal » 17 Jul 2008 19:13

Teeheehee. *Speedy fingers dash off into the horizon...* LMAO.

grnchick71

Unread postby grnchick71 » 17 Jul 2008 19:35

That's pretty much what I thought, but I didn't know what the Jabber thingy was, so I just thought I'd ask... :biggrin: It only took me 3 or 4 posts to figure out the font color thingy, :laugh:

grnchick71

Unread postby grnchick71 » 17 Jul 2008 19:39

MuhHaha I have it now, thanks bunches for the help...

Crystal
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crystal » 17 Jul 2008 20:14

Lol, no problem! :cool:

Return to “Social Networking”