My networks

Link your Facebook, Twitter or other blog/chats to communicate with fellow fans!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TedEBare1970
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My networks

Unread postby TedEBare1970 » 29 May 2014 17:19

sheffie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: My networks

Unread postby sheffie » 06 Jun 2014 20:08

Found you on FB. :smile:
I'm on a ton of social media sites but only use a fraction of them. :slapshead:

TedEBare1970
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby TedEBare1970 » 10 Jun 2014 16:09

Hiya yes you did lol. I hardly use any of them really, since I started here my activity on them has increased, that and finally beating some Candy Crush levels lmao.

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 10 Jun 2014 20:20

I'm sure it doesn't help that I'm addicted to my computer :laugh:

Steph

sheffie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby sheffie » 11 Jun 2014 17:01

. . . just my fuel for my fire.

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 11 Jun 2014 17:17

I am on the computer all the time at work too although in a totally different way. Then I come home and am on this thing a majority of the night it seems. One time I actually turned it all off, except for my cell. I didn't turn on the computer (home one obviously lol), answer the phone (unless it was an emergency), answered no emails unless it was obvious it was an emergency by the subject (emails come to my phone so I could see I received it) for an entire week. I couldn't believe I did it. I was on overload before and just needed to destress and get away.

Steph

Return to “Social Networking”