All of mine ...

Link your Facebook, Twitter or other blog/chats to communicate with fellow fans!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
vegawriters

All of mine ...

Unread postby vegawriters » 11 Sep 2014 15:32

So I added my tumblr to the tumblr page and then realized it might be easier just to do a whole social media post rather than hunt down all the posts ... I'm kind of a nerd and all over social media, but that is partly because of the writing and activism I do.

Anyway ...

Wordpress:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Tumblr: h
LiveJournal (YES! I still use it!)

(are we sensing a theme? I thought so)

I think I've got them all covered.

Pick up a pen and fight a war for the right to dream.
- Live/The Sanctity of Dreams

Shows
March 12, 2014/HCIRT/SLC, UT

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Social Networking”