Add and follow :-)

Link your Facebook, Twitter or other blog/chats to communicate with fellow fans!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
67_67
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Add and follow :-)

Unread postby 67_67 » 21 Oct 2014 11:44

Feel free to add and follow me on my social media, I think us SP fans need to stick together more than ever during this difficult time!

Facebook: facebook.com/drewpatterson88
Twitter/Instagram: @idledrew

Cheers :)

I do the same thing every day, hoping just to end this phase...

Return to “Social Networking”