Sick Puppies Egyption room indiana question 2012

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sickpupppy18
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sick Puppies Egyption room indiana question 2012

Unread postby sickpupppy18 » 06 Jul 2012 08:15

hey guys i know that sick puppies are going to be at the egiption room indiana 2012 with "The band that shall not be named".
just one question
are sick puppies opening for "The band that shall not be named"
or are sick puppies and "The band that shall not be named" both haedlining?

Seth Lewis

Emma = Happy
Mark = Calm
Shim = ROCK ON!!!!

Now For Somthing Completely Different!!

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Sick Puppies Egyption room indiana question 2012

Unread postby angelbear425 » 06 Jul 2012 09:31

Sick Puppies are the direct support for "The band that shall not be named" which means they are opening and "The band that shall not be named" is headlining. Each show has its own individual thread in our concert section. Any other questions about the show can be posted in that thread instead of the "off topic" section. People are more likely to see/respond to concert questions in show threads. :smile:

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

sickpupppy18
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Sick Puppies Egyption room indiana question 2012

Unread postby sickpupppy18 » 06 Jul 2012 13:55

Ok. thanks!

Seth Lewis

Emma = Happy
Mark = Calm
Shim = ROCK ON!!!!

Now For Somthing Completely Different!!

Return to “Other Music You Love”