Neil Young and Crazy Horse

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
always turning
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Neil Young and Crazy Horse

Unread postby always turning » 03 Nov 2008 13:15

Neil Young and Crazy Horse - since I was 15 - believe me it's a LONG time. My favorites are Rust Never Sleeps and Sleeps with Angels.

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Neil Young and Crazy Horse

Unread postby Becky » 03 Nov 2008 15:01

I love Neil Young. :love: I saw him with CSNY a few times, and he really stole the show.

Kate
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kate » 04 Nov 2008 05:23

I'm a pretty new fan, but I love Neil Young (solo and otherwise). I've been listening to Living with War a lot lately; I heard mixed things about it, but after watching the Deja Vu movie, I decided to give it a try, and I'm pretty impressed.

I tried to get tickets for his show here a few months back, but they all sold out way too quickly (story of my concert going life).

always turning
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby always turning » 04 Nov 2008 08:42

Living With War is a powerful CD. Keep trying to get to a show though - I've never seen a bad one and I've been to about a dozen in (should I say it?) 31 years :laugh: NY is great on his own, he steals the show when he's with CS&N and when he's with Crazy Horse it's mind blowing. I have to say that I was trapped in the classic rock/Neil Young "zone" until I heard SP at an EV concert with my 18-year-old daughter and the Puppies blew me away! I've seen them twice now and I'm looking forward to many more :music:

Return to “Other Music You Love”