In This Moment

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
aquarius215
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

In This Moment

Unread postby aquarius215 » 30 Apr 2015 03:42

Has anyone else checked this band out? Their lead singer has an amazing voice!

crochetmama215@yahoo.com
Don't let someone tell you you're no one...Odd One
What's inside of me is invisible to most, even in clear view
Where did the time go? Hell if I know
I tried to be someone else, but nothing seemed to change. I know now this is who I really am inside.

vegawriters

Re: In This Moment

Unread postby vegawriters » 06 May 2015 09:42

I'm on the fence with In This Moment. They pop up on youtube playlists a lot for me and I like what I hear, but I'm not sure I'm completely on board with them yet. But I'll agree, the sound is pretty interesting. :)

Pick up a pen and fight a war for the right to dream.
- Live/The Sanctity of Dreams

Shows
March 12, 2014/HCIRT/SLC, UT

ChrisD
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ChrisD » 26 Aug 2015 08:56

In This Moment used to be one of my favorite bands and I'm actually going to see them for a fifth time a month from today. One of those times actually includes their Madison, WI show I drove 7 hours for because they recorded their live DVD there. If you know who to look for, you can actually see me on the DVD because I'm right up front ;) I'm not so thrilled with the direction they're heading in on their newest album though. All five of their albums are very different, but I was pretty unhappy with their newest one. My favorite albums are probably their first and third (Beautiful Tragedy and A Star Crossed Wasteland respectively) so I was pretty bummed when I saw them in May and they only played three songs that weren't on their new album and they were all from their second newest album (Blood, which I do really like as well). I'm hoping that they'll play more older songs when I see them again next month, but if not, they still put on a pretty cool show and there's a bunch of other bands at the festival too. Haha

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 26 Aug 2015 08:58

They are super awesome. I think Blood is my one and only screamo song that I absolutely looooove. :)

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavid :sp: Always in our hearts

ChrisD
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ChrisD » 26 Aug 2015 09:04

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 27 Aug 2015 06:00

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavid :sp: Always in our hearts

ChrisD
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ChrisD » 27 Aug 2015 09:15

Return to “Other Music You Love”