October Rage

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
vegawriters

October Rage

Unread postby vegawriters » 30 Jun 2015 00:08

Kind of tooting my own horn here, but ... Nick from October Rage was cool enough to give me an email interview with where the band is and where it's going. (Hint, there's another US tour planned!) And because I'm me, I couldn't let a post about Australian rock bands go by without mentioning Emma. ;)

Check it out here: https://vegawriters.wordpress.com/ragin ... ober-rage/

Pick up a pen and fight a war for the right to dream.
- Live/The Sanctity of Dreams

Shows
March 12, 2014/HCIRT/SLC, UT

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Other Music You Love”