These songs fell from heaven.

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

These songs fell from heaven.

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 31 Jul 2008 17:38

I am about to introduce you to three of this world's most beautiful songs (except for the...uhh...maybe 85% of you who have already heard them. Ahem. In that case I'm reminding you). Locate your computers speakers, make sure they are turned up to the tippy top! Close your eyes, sit back, and feeeeel.

What do you think? :)

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: These songs fell from heaven.

Unread postby Serge » 31 Jul 2008 18:13

Snow Patrol<3

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Anthony » 31 Jul 2008 19:46

I love a perfect circle's version of whats going on!!! I was just listening to it today and doing that exact same thing, closing my eyes and feeling it. Its funny because I havnt listened to it in forever. And I wish there where more posts like this. Where you just share some music that for a perticular moment in time is rocking your world.

I like where I'm at on my back floating down in my own riptide...the water is fine :P

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Anthony » 31 Jul 2008 20:05

Here are 3 songs I'd like to share that are really special to me. (I dont know how to make text a link so just click the link..)

John Butler Trio - "What you want"

Silverchair - "untitled"

Alter Bridge - "blackbird"

I like where I'm at on my back floating down in my own riptide...the water is fine :P

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 31 Jul 2008 21:14

Blackbird! I absolutely love that whole CD. :smile: The part of the song when it gets quiet and it's JUST the 4 note-ish riff...ahh good stuff. :cool:

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Anthony » 01 Aug 2008 04:10

I've seen them twice now. I cant belive that they are still playing small clubs and such. You must see them if you get the chance! When they perform blackbird you can tell the singer, myles, really gets into it like emotionally. Its increadable!

Regan
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Regan » 01 Aug 2008 21:49

I love Snow Patrol. And another amazing song is Save Your Best by Steve Reynolds.

If I were a vegetable, I'd be a radish, because I'm only kind of rad.

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 04 Aug 2008 21:33

Return to “Other Music You Love”