Mirror Eyes

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
musiclifeline13
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Mirror Eyes

Unread postby musiclifeline13 » 09 Jan 2016 11:46

If anyone wants a great new band to listen to, try Mirror Eyes! For fans of Courage My Love, PVRIS, Tonight Alive, We Are The In Crowd & Paramore!
Lead vocals - Jess Coppens
Bass guitar - Kevin Miller
Lead guitar - Sam Stamper
Rythm guitar - Brandon Goldenbaum
Drums - Emily Prather
I've been following this group for awhile! If anyone went to Warped Tour 2015 in Nashville, they played one of the smaller stages. Their lead single "Everybody Gets One" (below) off their 4 song EP "Reality" is one of my favorites at the moment! They have another called "Let Me Go" that features Alexa San Roman of Love, Robot & Heirsoud that's pretty great as well. They're in the studio now working on new 2016 releases!
Follow them on IG & Twitter @mirroreyesmusic :music:
(If anyone has heard of them prior to this, we're automatically friends!)
https://youtu.be/0TGKhX-M9HA

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Other Music You Love”