Kerli

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Pwneress
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Kerli

Unread postby Pwneress » 04 Aug 2008 23:34

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Kerli

Unread postby Serge » 05 Aug 2008 00:10

I like her :)

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

xprettyinpunkash
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby xprettyinpunkash » 05 Aug 2008 07:53

=] Kerli rocks. It's just a unique sound to her voice!
The video for 'Walking On Air' is so twisted and awesome.

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 05 Aug 2008 09:27

I love this girl - she is beautiful, her voice has an ethereal and almost spooky sound to it. The video for Walking on Air is one of the best videos I have seen in a long time (except for SP of course ) . I already have her CD - the inside booklet is super cool. I just wish she had a merchandise line because I am dying for a cool t-shirt of hers :biggrin: The VMA's are in September and there are quite a few categories that are fan choices - she was in the running for best pop video - she didn't get in . She is also up for Best New Artist and I think voting closes on Friday . I have voted a few times for her - hopefully she will at least get into this category.

My other favorite songs on the CD are Bulletproof and The Creationist - if you don't have the CD you should check it out. Fans of Tim Burton (me included!) may possibly be in for a treat - I had heard somewhere that she may be doing a collaboration with him :cool:

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Pwneress
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Pwneress » 16 Aug 2008 22:03

^that would be amazing!

I really can not get enough of her, she sounds so amazing live (from what I've heard and seen on youtube), now that is rare nowadays.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 16 Aug 2008 22:11

Her voice kinda reminds a bit of Bjork in that video :)

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Tokio Hotel

Kerli!

Unread postby Tokio Hotel » 07 Sep 2008 14:34

hi do you like kerli if so visit KERLIWORLD!!!! :band: :band: :band: :band: :band: :band:

Pwneress
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Kerli!

Unread postby Pwneress » 07 Sep 2008 16:22

^Lissa,use the search button,there is already a thread, since you're new to this

when there is already a thread, post on it don't start a new one.
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1047&p=35095&hilit=kerli#p35095

^see? :smile:

Return to “Other Music You Love”