Smashing Pumpkins

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
solacematt
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Smashing Pumpkins

Unread postby solacematt » 02 Apr 2008 19:33

My all-time favorite band. Another band with 'SP' initials. And very cool that Sick Puppies covered/re-made "Cherub Rock" and mashed in "The Everlasting Gaze." Anyone else fans of this SP band :)
-matt

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Smashing Pumpkins

Unread postby Becky » 02 Apr 2008 19:53

I love them! But I admit I'm not that familiar with there material in the past several years. I was all over the (other) SP in the 90's, though. I think Siamese Dream was the first rock album I ever bought.

Stephanie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Smashing Pumpkins

Unread postby Stephanie » 03 Apr 2008 14:03

Oh yeah, I love the Smashing Pumpkins. :)

I've actually been learning some of their older stuff on my Bass and I gotta say its incredibly fun to play...not too hard, either. I'm not a huge fan of their new stuff unfortunately. Maybe it will grow on me...

Their Bassist is a pretty rad chick too and I like that she's a fan of Fender.
Last edited by Stephanie on 03 Apr 2008 14:04, edited 1 time in total.

solacematt
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Smashing Pumpkins

Unread postby solacematt » 03 Apr 2008 20:49

Return to “Other Music You Love”