30 seconds to Mars

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cpeisley
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

30 seconds to Mars

Unread postby cpeisley » 06 Aug 2008 01:42

HOOKED, check em out favourite: the kill, hunter

:band: Rock on

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: 30 seconds to Mars

Unread postby nicolenice » 06 Aug 2008 09:15

1st off welcome you sould do an intro in the inroduction section. FOr an offical welcome.

I love 30 Seconds to Mars. I saw them live once and Jerod Leto is so intense. I was in AWWWWWWW. :surprised:

THe Kill and R-Evolve are my two favorite.

Kara
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kara » 06 Aug 2008 10:03

jared leto is a total babe.
plus hes got killer vocals.

"Angels lift me, Are you with me?"

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 06 Aug 2008 10:30

hey guys, there's actually already a 30 Seconds to Mars thread so I'm going to lock this one... mmmm, 30 STM ....

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=159

Return to “Other Music You Love”