You Name It

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
michaeljr5
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

You Name It

Unread postby michaeljr5 » 07 Aug 2008 16:43

You name it, I usually dig it... I grew up listening to Glenn Miller, Benny Goodman, Buddy Rich... My first rock concert was the Beach Boys and Chicago. I remember when Guns N Roses was a combo! LOL Still have my Appetite Tour TShirt! Metal rocks! From Black Sabbath to Rob Zombie! Alice Cooper is the GREATEST rock star EVER and I have everything he's ever done!

I am a bass guitarist, my heros are Geezer Butler, John Paul Jones, Geddy Lee, Flea, Jason Newstead, Cliff Burton and of course Les Claypool is the man! I also write and sing, a little...

Pwneress
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: You Name It

Unread postby Pwneress » 08 Aug 2008 01:00

that's awesome although Emma should be on your list as well =P

cpeisley

Unread postby cpeisley » 08 Aug 2008 22:51

michaeljr5

Unread postby michaeljr5 » 09 Aug 2008 11:45

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 09 Aug 2008 22:40

Hmm... the Beach Boys are coming to my town in September...

michaeljr5

Unread postby michaeljr5 » 10 Aug 2008 02:12

Return to “Other Music You Love”