Arch Enemy

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cpeisley
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Arch Enemy

Unread postby cpeisley » 08 Aug 2008 22:49

This is a black metal band consisting of all girls, the voice is a bit raspy but they are still pretty cool to listen to, my friend alister put me onto them, he is obsessed with black metal.

:band: Rock on

Pwneress
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Arch Enemy

Unread postby Pwneress » 09 Aug 2008 16:21

I've heard like one song, I'd like to hear more but am too lazy to do some searching =P

omgdenise
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby omgdenise » 09 Aug 2008 16:26

They're not all girls.
There is only one girl, the singer and she is way intense!
My favorite album is, Anthems of Rebellion.
Song: We Will Rise.
Ofc. :D

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

cpeisley

Unread postby cpeisley » 10 Aug 2008 04:34

Good point :moon:

:band:Rock on

Return to “Other Music You Love”