A Fine Frenzy

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Pwneress
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

A Fine Frenzy

Unread postby Pwneress » 16 Aug 2008 21:56

I can not believe their isn't a thread yet.

I love Alison Sudol (AFF), every song on One Cell In The Sea i love.
anyone else like her?

If you're not familiar with her you might be familiar with "Almost Lover"

This was what got me hooked, beautiful imagery,voice,lyrics,everything! (I never grew fond of the brothers NEE version though)

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: A Fine Frenzy

Unread postby Katy » 17 Aug 2008 05:48

I've only ever heard "Almost Lover" by them and I absolutely LOVED it! She has a beautiful voice in my opinion.

Pwneress
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Pwneress » 17 Aug 2008 15:22

^If you liked that I'd recommend Think Of You,Near To You, You Picked Me, Ashes & Wine and Hope For The Hopeless...I think I just named about half of the CD :laugh:

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 17 Aug 2008 18:01

:laugh: Nah, it's cool! I like it better anyway when I have specific songs to search for. Thanks!

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 17 Aug 2008 18:25

I like her a lot :)

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 18 Aug 2008 17:52

Thanks a bunch Gigi!!! I lost valuable sleep thanks to this thread :moon: Seriously... I looked at this thread and then went to YouTube and it was ALLLLL over from there! I planned on going to bed at about 9 and ended up in bed at about 1AM! Needless to say, I was intrigued hehe

Pwneress
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Pwneress » 18 Aug 2008 19:59

^haha sorry,but did you like her?

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 18 Aug 2008 22:23

Nah... I just spent hours looking and listening to the music to give me a headache... YES!!! I LOVED IT!!!! LOL

Pwneress
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Pwneress » 25 Aug 2008 20:42

^ :laugh:

Return to “Other Music You Love”