Disney Soundtracks

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Pwneress
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Disney Soundtracks

Unread postby Pwneress » 23 Aug 2008 18:48

I mean the old soundtracks...the ones that aren't filled with all the recent Disney Fades. :tongue:
What are your favorites?
Mine have to be;
The Hunchback of Notre Dame & Pocahontas

they are just filled with beautifully written lyrics or beautiful instrumentals. :smile:

Maddie-O
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Disney Soundtracks

Unread postby Maddie-O » 23 Aug 2008 20:21

"Pocahontas" has an excellent soundtrack, but my favourites have to be the older ones, such as "Alice in Wonderland :biggrin: ," "Cinderella," "Fantasia," "Beauty & the Beast," "Aladdin" &"Sleeping Beauty." I especially like how the score from Sleeping Beauty was adapted from the Tchaikovsky's "Sleeping Beauty ballet"! Cool huh! I also love the score from Peter Pan & Lady & the Tramp. Man I'm such a disney freak! I love the older ones, but not really the later ones now like "home on the range" & "lilo & stitch" but that's just me :tongue:

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 31 Aug 2008 10:06

My favourite would have to be Aladdin. I could still sing all the songs if people didn't stop me from doing so :tongue:

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 31 Aug 2008 10:48

Mine is sooooo Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin :music: <- smilie wearing head phone that noone can see because he is too cool :cool:

Return to “Other Music You Love”