Rains

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Chaps
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Rains

Unread postby Chaps » 30 Aug 2008 15:11

There is a semi-new band out there that I just happened to fall upon about a month ago. Their name is Rains. They are based out of Fort Wayne IN and I found them on myspace. The first time I heard them their music just blew me away. Jeff is the singer and does most of the writing for the songs and are problems that he has had in his past. Every song I have heard from them was just amazing. They made a cd back in 06 called "Stories" then just came out with a 4 song demo of their up coming album "Right or Wrong" due out in fall of this year. Check them out!

www.myspace.com/rainsband

Return to “Other Music You Love”