Papa Roach

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Papa Roach

Unread postby Donna » 04 Apr 2008 15:54

anyone else love them? fave songs?

some of my favorites are "Scars" and "Days Come and Go"

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Papa Roach

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 04 Apr 2008 15:55

OMG I LOVE them!!! I've seen them live twice and they were incredible!! But most insane concert I've ever been to haha. I love Alive (N' Out Of Control) atm.

\m/Mandy\m/

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

alice991
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Papa Roach

Unread postby alice991 » 04 Apr 2008 16:04

I've got too many favorite songs to list, so I won't even try.

I don't really like their early CDs, I think they get better and better with each one.

Is there anyone going to listen to my story? All about the girl who came to stay?

Thanks to Meredith (DNRpuppy) for my set.

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Papa Roach

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 04 Apr 2008 16:34

<3 Last Resort ;D <- They lose their electricity at 1:46, yet they keep playing. THAT'S how awesome they are. 8-)

eleanorrigby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Papa Roach

Unread postby eleanorrigby » 04 Apr 2008 17:10

I love Papa Roach..saw them twice last year, and it was awesome. Their shows are insane. I love Broken Home and Forever

tara

Papa Roach

Unread postby tara » 04 Apr 2008 18:32

i used to listen to them all the time back in the day when i thought it was cool to listen to whatever my brothers were listening to, haha

but not so much anymore, not sure why though cause i do like them

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Papa Roach

Unread postby Donna » 05 Apr 2008 21:08

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Papa Roach

Unread postby Donna » 05 Apr 2008 21:08

mckenzie

Papa Roach

Unread postby mckenzie » 13 Apr 2008 19:59

i adore papa roach!!! I've seen them twice live. their shows are the best. they are so energetic. i can't wait to hear their new album.

eleanorrigby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Papa Roach

Unread postby eleanorrigby » 16 Apr 2008 11:10

^ they have the craziest live shows, Jacoby is a freakin nut...at the show I went to, he climbed up a speaker, onto the "balcony" walked around to the other side of the balcony, then jumped off the balcony in the pit for fans to catch him..crazy..lol...but great
Last edited by eleanorrigby on 16 Apr 2008 11:12, edited 1 time in total.

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Papa Roach

Unread postby Donna » 17 Apr 2008 19:31

I love them but have yet to see them live:( They are coming this summer with CrueFest but I would rather go to a show where they are headlining. I'm not much of a Motley Crue fan so I think I will be awaiting their own tour :P

new album should be fab ;D

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Papa Roach

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 17 Apr 2008 19:34

Yeah, I can't decide if I wanna go to Crue Fest or not. I love Papa Roach but I'm not too sure about Motley Crue. I wish they would do another headlining tour:/

\m/Mandy\m/

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Papa Roach

Unread postby nicolenice » 19 Apr 2008 11:17

i love papa roach they are great my favorite song last resort i want to see them live i haven't gotten to yet

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Papa Roach

Unread postby Donna » 19 Apr 2008 11:29

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Papa Roach

Unread postby nicolenice » 19 Apr 2008 11:31

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet thanks

decadence21
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Papa Roach

Unread postby decadence21 » 23 Apr 2008 21:48

Love a lot of their music. Last Resort reminds my Dad of me. Not for good reasons, but, well you know. Unfortunately I've only seen Papa Roach once (Forever was my fave at the time). It was a great show except for all the tightass security. Jacoby said he would never play that venue again.

Well, I happened to run into him at the SP show at the Troubadour. We had a drink together, chatted for a bit. He's very nice, very humble. Can't wait for their new album and their headlining tour.

SP loves 'em too...

aka Sarah

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Papa Roach

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 23 Apr 2008 23:36

OMG that's so awesome!!! I'm so jealous!! And I have the same shirt as Shim!!! haha ;D

\m/Mandy\m/

ajs8713

Papa Roach

Unread postby ajs8713 » 25 Apr 2008 06:23

yeah papa roach is a great band they really evolved there sound from the past. Great stuff.

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Papa Roach

Unread postby Donna » 26 Apr 2008 17:57

sweet stuff Decadence21! love the pics and very cool to run into them at a SP show !! Jacoby is awesome ;D why can't I run into these people at the shows I go to :P

BrettL
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Papa Roach

Unread postby BrettL » 27 Sep 2008 13:00

im suprised there wasnt a thread on Papa Roach.

there music is amazing :rock: anyone else like them?

:moon:

Return to “Other Music You Love”