Buckcherry

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BrettL
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Buckcherry

Unread postby BrettL » 05 Sep 2008 13:36

im not the biggest fan but ill listen to Crazy Bitch all day...

anyone else like them?

:moon:

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Buckcherry

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 05 Sep 2008 14:25

I used to like them for about a month and then I saw them in concert again and they really annoyed me lol. "Crazy Bitch" is still a pretty decent song though.

\m/Mandy\m/

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

BrettL
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby BrettL » 05 Sep 2008 14:29

yeah... crazy bitch has cool guitar riffs though, ind the only time i saw them live was at crue fest with papa roach, sixx a.m., trapt, and of course, motley crue, they were all REALLY good

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Katy » 06 Sep 2008 07:31

I like what I have heard from them...but I'm afraid that isn't much. Didn't they recently come out with a new single?

BrettL
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby BrettL » 06 Sep 2008 08:42

ummm... i think its called "too drunk"... im pretty sure thats what it is

Jamie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Jamie » 21 Sep 2008 14:20

Too drunk is the new one. There is also a song floating around called cocaine. It doesnt get alot of air time, but its pretty catchy

Return to “Other Music You Love”