Favorite song of ALL time?

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby nicolenice » 17 Apr 2008 12:02

well i would never be able to pick so these are my top 4 and i would have someone else choose it out of the 4 for me
Sick Puppies - Rock Kids
Three Days Grace - Riot
30 Seconds To Mars - The Kill
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Face Down

alice991
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby alice991 » 17 Apr 2008 14:17

"I'll Be There For You"- Bon Jovi
;D

Is there anyone going to listen to my story? All about the girl who came to stay?

Thanks to Meredith (DNRpuppy) for my set.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Serge » 17 Apr 2008 17:40

I agree that it's way too hard to pick just one, or even impossible lol

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sheila » 17 Apr 2008 18:47

i seriously couldnt pick just one....and i'm sure i'll eventually come back to this thread with more at some point.

Four songs that stand out in my head would have to be:
"where the streets have no name" by U2
"Fine Again" by "The band that shall not be named"
"Unforgiven" by Metallica and
"My Hero" by the Foo Fighters.

I have been lucky enough to see and hear these songs played live by the bands and words cannot even begin to describe how amazing it was.

oh...another one just came to mind...."4AM" by our lady peace. mmm.....olp..

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 19 Apr 2008 15:20

i have so many favourites but my all time favourite would have to be "3 libras" by a perfect circle

Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Mari » 19 Apr 2008 15:49

I love how threads like this always start out asking for one choice, but nobody can stick to it... I know I can't. I don't think I want to live in a world where you can only play one song, I think I'd start a revolution! So maybe I should chose a revolutionary song. ;D

~Mari~

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Anthony » 05 May 2008 21:01

I like where I'm at on my back floating down in my own riptide...the water is fine :P

Zach
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Zach » 12 May 2008 22:16

Man, I thought I broke the rules by picking 3! :P 40, now that's a list I could create. ;)

Kate
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kate » 13 May 2008 05:22

Like everyone else, I think this is really hard. The song that's been my favourite for the longest time is "Lola" by the Kinks - I've loved that since before I understood why she "walked like a woman, but talked like a man" :D. My current favourite is "Achilles's Last Stand" by Led Zeppelin, but I don't think I'd pick that as my all-time favourite. I think "Amelia" by Joni Mitchell would be the song I'd like played at my funeral though.

aruna

Unread postby aruna » 16 May 2008 12:51

Today, I rediscovered Santa Monica by Everclear. I've always loved that song, but now it holds new meaning for me.

And, I suddenly have a new understanding of Only Happy When it Rains by Garbage

There it is: two seperate epiphanies expressed on my first visit to this thread.
Last edited by aruna on 16 May 2008 12:58, edited 1 time in total.

aruna

Unread postby aruna » 16 May 2008 18:10

aussiemcluvn

Unread postby aussiemcluvn » 18 May 2008 21:44

omg its so hard to pic just one!!!
but it would either be adam gontier's cover of "the drugs dont work" by the verve or "already over" by RED

Return to “Other Music You Love”