THE CLIKS

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
chikguitaristnan
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

THE CLIKS

Unread postby chikguitaristnan » 30 Sep 2008 14:04

im totally in love with this band. i started listening to them last year around summer. i found out about them thru the true colors tour. they are amazing and do a great cover of justin timberlakes cry me a river. morgan doctor is the drummer and shes amazing, nina is the guitarist and i love how she just puts her self into all that she plays, jen is the bassist and she always seems so super stoked to be there, and then there is lucas silveria, lead guitar and vox, all i can say is he is amazing. his story is truely inspirational and i love that he doesnt keep his life a secret. he is a transgender male and isnt scared to live his life. all of them are great musicians and they are super sweet . i remember when they played here in houston and just kinda hung out with everyone after the show. i had a glass of wine with the band which was cool. i told them i was so glad they come to houston all the way from toronto to play. super cool band! if you kno 'em awesome..if you dont you should check 'em out for sure! :rock:

Last edited by chikguitaristnan on 09 Oct 2008 15:12, edited 1 time in total.

one love

sublimesb
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: THE CLIKS

Unread postby sublimesb » 01 Oct 2008 07:42

Sounds interesting. Will do!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Other Music You Love”