Other concerts you're going/been to...

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 20 Apr 2008 15:56

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Serge » 20 Apr 2008 18:01

Ah!, I've been a fan of both for quite the while, but from what I hear, they both good on a good live show, and I hear YYY's shows get a little insane lol.

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 20 Apr 2008 19:55

awww, nicolenice.... i've had those moments where i realized i could have gotten good tickets but somehow missed out... it hurts. projekt revolution never even came to my city :(

hey serge, i didn't see any YYY craziness that time but I've seen some of their youtube videos and they're nuts sometimes. i'd love to see that

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Serge » 20 Apr 2008 21:02

Haha same here!

Who'd ya see them with?

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 20 Apr 2008 21:18

it was a music festival called street scene that takes place in san diego annually. the other bands included tool, snoop, sean paul, bloc party, the shins, the editors and others. it's a great festival

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 20 Apr 2008 21:22

Ohhh I've heard of that, there was one or two times I really wanted to go.

Zach
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Zach » 21 Apr 2008 10:48

This year would be fairly simple to outline, but all the shows I've seen over the years would be impossible to list. So far, I've seen:

Sick Puppies
Coheed & Cambria
Korn
Evanescence
Trivium
Atreyu
Marilyn Manson
Flyleaf
Andy McKee

I might have missed some, but those were the ones that stuck out really well in my mind. :)

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 21 Apr 2008 14:11

Trivium is awesome live :D

Zach
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Zach » 21 Apr 2008 15:36

I like Trivium all-around, but they do put on a killer show. :)

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 21 Apr 2008 15:43

It was awesome when they played the FVT here because during the song "Rain" it actually started raining a bit o.O

....very weird!

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 26 Apr 2008 12:34

jlove

Unread postby jlove » 26 Apr 2008 16:33

I would like to add another date to my upcoming concerts....

Projekt Revolution @ Tweeter Center in Mansfield, MA Funny that most of the bands I want to see are on the second stage, except for LP.

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Samsung » 26 Apr 2008 16:34

^^ Haha I was thinking of going to that. But I doubt I'll have money to get pit tickets in time.
I need a freakin' job man. :P

My avatar is always watching.

jlove

Unread postby jlove » 26 Apr 2008 17:34

Pit?!?! Who has that kind of money nowadays? lol I just want decent seats under the roof. Last I checked pit tickets were like a hundred bucks. Let me know if you end up going though.

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 03 May 2008 23:24

I saw Lifehouse on wednesday. Good show but there was one song that we all wanted to hear but they didn't perform it :(

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 04 May 2008 00:12

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 04 May 2008 18:42

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 06 May 2008 23:05

I just got home from seeing MCR in Philly and they were fantabulous. I love them so much hehe. And next will be Flyleaf on Friday! Yay!!!

Oh and to Missy: (if you ever see this lol) Guess who was at the concert tonight?! ;D

\m/Mandy\m/

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sheila » 07 May 2008 18:02

I must admit, I was impressed with MCR when they played here. Who opened for them?

Next big show for me is Kanye West/Rihana/N.E.R.D :) and lupe Fiasco
Last edited by Sheila on 07 May 2008 18:03, edited 1 time in total.

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 07 May 2008 19:01

It was Drive By. It was supposed to be just them but then they surprised the audience with Taking Back Sunday too. I didn't really care for them too much though:/

\m/Mandy\m/

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

Return to “Other Music You Love”