dissing rap

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ragin' gagin'
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

dissing rap

Unread postby ragin' gagin' » 14 Dec 2008 06:34

does anyone here like rap? it stinks like poop! i cant stand it all they talk about is drugs,money,and sex but im ok with the sex part :angel:

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: dissing rap

Unread postby Samsung » 14 Dec 2008 07:15

I prefer some of the old rap. Its not all horrible.

This board is supposed to be appropriate for young and old ages. Please keep those sorts of comments to yourself. Thank you.

My avatar is always watching.

ragin' gagin'

Re: dissing rap

Unread postby ragin' gagin' » 14 Dec 2008 07:59

well yeah like some rap but the new stuff like move b****h get out the way and stuff like that has gotta go for sure

Return to “Other Music You Love”